test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game Content is now too easy

Comments

• katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited July 2019

chemjeff said:

To those who think the game is too easy, why not share some tips on how to complete the content?
    How is it that you are able to do CR in 35 mins?

i dont do CR this module, its too buggy
    It is a bit buggy, 100%. That's why I enjoy running it - it's the only thing that makes it remotely challenging :D

Still, it's doable if you know the patterns for the Red AOEs on the final boss, and avoid them. You can take one hit without dying if you have over 200k HP, so if you have a good healer, and know how to move out of the way as soon as you see the red flames indicating where the AoEs are, you'll be fine. You don't even need a good healer if you know how to move out of the red always - I ran it with a pug healer yesterday who healed for less than my CW did using a stone of health.

The only bug you need to wipe for is if the sisters bug - but that doesn't always happen, and if it does, you just wipe and try again.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • dionchidionchi Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Isn't there (or didn't there used to be) build guides for different classes?

I know I saw a couple of them pre-Mod 16 and not sure how relevant or updated they are post Mod-16, but for most players fine tuning their character and developing effective tactics is mostly a matter of trial and error - and sometimes offered suggestions, instead of "telling" other players what to do and how to play... Few people appreciate being made to feel like they are being ordered around. ¢¢

DD~
  • jase2cooljase2cool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    The game is easy players which refuses to cooperate or communicate makes it hard .

I have a 22k Barbarian which i kept it non-bis to play with wife for progression so she wont felt left behind, my wife is a 21k Cleric, We used to queue RAQ public que whenever we able to online together.

Even we are not fully geared but we know our classes well and we did our research on dungeons. We normally let the party goes as its until got wiped, we start to suggest strategies and we don't blame others, We are willing to teach/guide or cooperate but most of time people just don't listen.

Below is an example of what we encounter so far.

1. players USES VIP and ESCAPE to other map continue play the game while the rest of the team still trying or just sit at campfire
    2. Players saw difficult dungeon straight away left party/leave after inspect everyone and says this party cant make it then leaves
    3. Players refuses to cooperate such as don't attack sisters while the chain is on or out right refuses to take the book.
    4. Players refuses to listen and tell us off saying he knows his class (comes out reason that they knows better such as owns 1 of each class with all boons unlocked/he has higher ilvl and ask us to buzz off)

We does REQ too but we pre-made party, we has has complete more than 8 times or more so far without any problem just by getting whoever we can get without specifying any requirement such as 150k power/ 25k ilvl , normally we just ask for LF3M DPS/Tank as the content is EASY and does not require high stats to complete just need cooperation and know what to do. ( people are more willing to cooperate when its premade)

When i'm at work my wife will try to sneak into the game to play when she is free to catch up to my main toons, she often enough screenshot and show me ppl was refusing to let her into LoMM and asking her to get good nub, sometimes some desperate party takes her in and often blame her for party failure

I'm fully aware on what my wife a 21k cleric capable to do and i can comfortably go ahead face any challenge or tank any boss without worry when she is around. But the in game META just does not allow her to be part of party as people only see numbers while recruiting.

My suggestion when you think the content is too easy just go public RAQ/REQ that what makes content hard and while you want to make content easy just make a premade group instead the game is flexible in that way
    Post edited by jase2cool on
  • chemjeffchemjeff Member Posts: 544 Arc User

chemjeff said:

Latest update. Tried RIQ. Easy peasy right? Got VT. Took 20 mins to get to final boss. Tried 3 times to beat final boss, couldn't do it, after 55 mins spent. Yeah game is SOOO easy!
    And yes, people were clicking on caskets in final boss room.

Hm, have you considered maybe trying a different build? I don't know any endgame players who have struggled with VT in a *long* time. Perhaps trying something that will help you or your party do more damage is the solution here. Doohickey's are helpful for killing things.
    Serious question. Have you tried VT in Mod 16? And, have you tried VT solo queueing in public queue?

The big reason why VT was so much easier in the past was because of all the buffs. Guess what, most of the buffs are gone now.
    chemjeff said:

chemjeff said:

Latest update. Tried RIQ. Easy peasy right? Got VT. Took 20 mins to get to final boss. Tried 3 times to beat final boss, couldn't do it, after 55 mins spent. Yeah game is SOOO easy!

Hm, have you considered maybe trying a different build? I don't know any endgame players who have struggled with VT in a *long* time. Perhaps trying something that will help you or your party do more damage is the solution here. Doohickey's are helpful for killing things.
    Serious question. Have you tried VT in Mod 16? And, have you tried VT solo queueing in public queue?

The big reason why VT was so much easier in the past was because of all the buffs. Guess what, most of the buffs are gone now.
    Actually, I did public queue VT. yesterday. on my 20k DC. with one guild mate. And it was ridiculously easy.

Turns out, one of my guildies also soloed VT earlier this week on his TR, and he isn't even 24k IL.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker

chemjeff said:

Latest update - tried RAQ on my cleric. Got MSP. Tank ran ahead of group, kept dying, quit in frustration I imagine. So I asked for reinforcement in a channel, got an experienced tank. We managed to finish it in about 45 mins. Had several deaths at last boss, I have no idea how to outheal the boss's curse DOT. But hey we at least finished. So yeah totally a piece of cake.

Perhaps asking some more experienced healers how they do it is a good solution to this problem.

In general, nothing in this game is impossible, once you understand the mechanics. Just because YOU don't know how to do it doesn't mean that others don't know how to do it. When I get stuck like this, I ask my guild or my friends, and they usually have advice on how to play against this mechanic.

Alternatively, you can always come and complain on the forums that it's too hard to play the game, since you don't understand the actual content. I tend to think that usually when I'm stuck or struggling, the problem is with me, and not with the game - and that philosophy hasn't failed me yet.
    Then you tell me. How do I outheal the curse?

Or are you going to keep it a secret?

@pariswinters#7118 claims that it is impossible to outheal Nostura's curse. Is that correct?

If it is actually impossible to outheal Nostura's curse, would you consider that to be a problem with the game, or would you still regard it as a personal failing on my part if I can't outheal Nostura's curse?

Do you understand that not everyone who signs up for a dungeon gets to play with a premade group of which they get to choose the membership?

This is a reason why people like me get upset at these "game is too easy" type posts. About 90% of the time, the people making posts like "game is too easy" are people who don't bother to make public any information that may help struggling players. They play only within their circle of friends, they figure out tricks and gimmicks that makes the game easier, but never bother sharing those tricks publicly.

If you go to the Class Forums section on Cleric, there are no new builds that have been posted since Mod 16. If you go to MMO Minds, there is only one M16 Cleric build that has been posted. It is a good one, and I'm following it (mostly), but it still doesn't let me outheal Nostura's curse in MSP.

Where is your guide on Cleric builds?

chemjeff said:

chemjeff said:

To those who think the game is too easy, why not share some tips on how to complete the content?

We had players who knew the mechanics, and were communicating in discord when to move. Funnily enough, (and no, I swear to *** that I am not trolling or joking), this was my first CR run ever. (everyone else in the party had run it before). Understanding the mechanics for the sisters, and then for the final boss, knowing when to move, where to stand - once you figure that out, there really isn't any challenge with it. The only important thing is to make sure you have 2 healers in the group, not one. We did this run with 1 tank, 2 healers, 2 DPS, and I think that is what made it such a smooth run.
    Also, you found it easy because you had 2 healers. Try the 3 1 1 composition.
    I did that yesterday. Me on CW, a guildie on TR, and a guildie on OP tank random queued for CR. We were able to beat it with a pug healer and a pug dps who hit for nothing.
    Perhaps you could offer any public advice whatsoever on how to beat the boss when there is "OBVIOUSLY" a subpar healer in the group like myself. Any at all?

chemjeff said:

chemjeff said:

Actually, I did public queue VT. yesterday. on my 20k DC. with one guild mate. And it was ridiculously easy.

Turns out, one of my guildies also soloed VT earlier this week on his TR, and he isn't even 24k IL.
    I will tell you right now, the two times I have public queued for VT, both times have been a struggle. First time the team barely won (it was close), second time was what I described for you.
    And don't queue with guild mate. Solo queue for VT and see what happens.
  • mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User

chemjeff said:

chemjeff said:

Do you actually want something like Valindras Tower to be hard?
    Maybe Cloak Tower should require 15k IL for level 12 charcters to have a chance to complete?
    Ancient dungeons shouldn't be challenging for endgame characters, the most recent one should...
  • kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    I hope 20k+ people are not complaining about VT being too easy because its RIQ. Its suppose to be easy for people with high ilevel but not for those who are in that category of ilevel. If u want a VT version for 20k+ people, then suggest it to the developer. The developer just bump down the difficulty recently because there are also lots of people complaining the content being too hard. It will never end or really solve the problem if the developer gonna bump up the difficulty again. It a waste of recourses to revert a changes.

Everyone have different experience on content difficulty because of ilevel, experience, skill level, different level of IQ etc. Its just unfair to ignore one group's experience to cater on the other group's experience. Looking at the recent changes made by the developer, its more sensible for people to ask for a 20K+ version of dungeon/skirmish/trial than to have all the changes reverted to match their standard of difficulty.
    chemjeff said:

chemjeff said:

chemjeff said:

We had players who knew the mechanics, and were communicating in discord when to move. Funnily enough, (and no, I swear to *** that I am not trolling or joking), this was my first CR run ever. (everyone else in the party had run it before). Understanding the mechanics for the sisters, and then for the final boss, knowing when to move, where to stand - once you figure that out, there really isn't any challenge with it. The only important thing is to make sure you have 2 healers in the group, not one. We did this run with 1 tank, 2 healers, 2 DPS, and I think that is what made it such a smooth run.
    Also, you found it easy because you had 2 healers. Try the 3 1 1 composition.
    I did that yesterday. Me on CW, a guildie on TR, and a guildie on OP tank random queued for CR. We were able to beat it with a pug healer and a pug dps who hit for nothing.
    Perhaps you could offer any public advice whatsoever on how to beat the boss when there is "OBVIOUSLY" a subpar healer in the group like myself. Any at all?
    Hm, I would try and focus on keeping your party alive as the healer in a dungeon.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    chemjeff said:

Fine, I will do this tomorrow when I log in (done for the night tonight). I've been solo RIQing all the time recently to find guild recruits, and I'm fairly certain I've run VT several times while doing this. But I'll explicitly do it again, tomorrow, just to prove that you can beat VT with pugs.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    kangkeok said:

I hope 20k+ people are not complaining about VT being too easy because its RIQ. Its suppose to be easy for people with high ilevel but not for those who are in that category of ilevel. If u want a VT version for 20k+ people, then suggest it to the developer. The developer just bump down the difficulty recently because there are also lots of people complaining the content being too hard. It will never end or really solve the problem if the developer gonna bump up the difficulty again. It a waste of recourses to revert a changes.

Everyone have different experience on content difficulty because of ilevel, experience, skill level, different level of IQ etc. Its just unfair to ignore one group's experience to cater on the other group's experience. Looking at the recent changes made by the developer, its more sensible for people to ask for a 20K+ version of dungeon/skirmish/trial than to have all the changes reverted to match their standard of difficulty.

I was not complaining that VT is too easy. I am complaining that the newest content is too easy. VT is easy because it is old, I am fine with that. What I am not fine with is veteran, experienced players complaining that VT is too hard because they can't pug it. That indicates to me that the problem is the player, not the game, and I want to make sure to disprove their point so that they don't misinform others and potentially lead the devs to making a decision based on biased and inaccurate information.

I will say that now that next mod is on preview, and having just spent 4 hours trying to beat the new trial with no success (nearly got it to 40% health left though), I think the game is moving in the right direction. Now, that is what I call content that you can't pug. Even with 6 out of 10 of us in discord, and all players over 23/24k IL, we still couldn't beat it.

That's what endgame should be like, and I'm glad this game is moving in that direction for new content.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
  • finmakinfinmakin Member Posts: 442 Arc User

kangkeok said:

I was not complaining that VT is too easy. I am complaining that the newest content is too easy. VT is easy because it is old, I am fine with that. What I am not fine with is veteran, experienced players complaining that VT is too hard because they can't pug it. That indicates to me that the problem is the player, not the game, and I want to make sure to disprove their point so that they don't misinform others and potentially lead the devs to making a decision based on biased and inaccurate information.

I will say that now that next mod is on preview, and having just spent 4 hours trying to beat the new trial with no success (nearly got it to 40% health left though), I think the game is moving in the right direction. Now, that is what I call content that you can't pug. Even with 6 out of 10 of us in discord, and all players over 23/24k IL, we still couldn't beat it.

That's what endgame should be like, and I'm glad this game is moving in that direction for new content.
    I was there too, and must admit that I loved it...
    I have been waiting for a long time to get myself in this kind of fights…
    Dev's are imho clearly on the right path…

My advise to folks who are going to complain that this trial is too hard (and it is, considering you get hitted with 2.5 million damage)…
    Build on your character and make him ready for this content... I have bucket's of popcorn ready ( for PE chat) when mod17 comes alive
    Ogguk The Beholder… Justicar Paladin Tank/ Healer
  • gildriadorgildriador Member Posts: 231 Arc User

I'm curious to know if all of you changed their build for 80k Arm pen, 80k critic and 80k Accuracy ?

Because you need to change your stats to be more effective in the new trial, ennemies have 30 000 stats instead of 18 000.
    “He raised his staff. There was a roll of thunder. The sunlight was blotted out from the eastern windows; the whole hall became suddenly dark as night. The fire faded to sullen embers. Only Gandalf could be seen, standing white and tall before the blackened hearth.”
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers

chemjeff said:

Fine, I will do this tomorrow when I log in (done for the night tonight). I've been solo RIQing all the time recently to find guild recruits, and I'm fairly certain I've run VT several times while doing this. But I'll explicitly do it again, tomorrow, just to prove that you can beat VT with pugs.
    Well I know that it is *possible*. I even said so myself. What I object to is characterizing it all as "ridiculously easy". VT right now is a lot closer to what it was like back in Mod 2. That is, clicking on caskets is important again, and the final phase is not one-shot insta-kill Valindra.

chemjeff said:

chemjeff said:

Latest update - tried RAQ on my cleric. Got MSP. Tank ran ahead of group, kept dying, quit in frustration I imagine. So I asked for reinforcement in a channel, got an experienced tank. We managed to finish it in about 45 mins. Had several deaths at last boss, I have no idea how to outheal the boss's curse DOT. But hey we at least finished. So yeah totally a piece of cake.

Perhaps asking some more experienced healers how they do it is a good solution to this problem.

In general, nothing in this game is impossible, once you understand the mechanics. Just because YOU don't know how to do it doesn't mean that others don't know how to do it. When I get stuck like this, I ask my guild or my friends, and they usually have advice on how to play against this mechanic.

Alternatively, you can always come and complain on the forums that it's too hard to play the game, since you don't understand the actual content. I tend to think that usually when I'm stuck or struggling, the problem is with me, and not with the game - and that philosophy hasn't failed me yet.
    Then you tell me. How do I outheal the curse?

Or are you going to keep it a secret?

@pariswinters#7118 claims that it is impossible to outheal Nostura's curse. Is that correct?

If it is actually impossible to outheal Nostura's curse, would you consider that to be a problem with the game, or would you still regard it as a personal failing on my part if I can't outheal Nostura's curse?

Do you understand that not everyone who signs up for a dungeon gets to play with a premade group of which they get to choose the membership?

This is a reason why people like me get upset at these "game is too easy" type posts. About 90% of the time, the people making posts like "game is too easy" are people who don't bother to make public any information that may help struggling players. They play only within their circle of friends, they figure out tricks and gimmicks that makes the game easier, but never bother sharing those tricks publicly.

If you go to the Class Forums section on Cleric, there are no new builds that have been posted since Mod 16. If you go to MMO Minds, there is only one M16 Cleric build that has been posted. It is a good one, and I'm following it (mostly), but it still doesn't let me outheal Nostura's curse in MSP.

the only trick is to pay attention to who is cursed and avoid them (and if its you make sure you catch her next stun to remove it) the fight has 3 phases and 1 "intermission", phase 1 is the dps her phase, the normal one, after this is the 1 and only intermission, where some big portals come, then shoot a beam one at a time, it does some damage but wont kill most people, you go between them and to the edge to avoid being hit, then she comes back to the dps her phase for a moment and says something like "ENOUGH" then goes immune to damage and summons 4-5 tentacles which you need to kill then go into the yellow portals, all within about 30 seconds, as the healer make it a priority to jump into a portal before anyone else, often the last person misses getting to go through and remains outside and you cannot heal from one side to the other......anyway once inside you destroy the blue misty portal things which appear wherever anyone kills a tentacle, destroy all them and it goes back to the dps her phase again, then she does the "ENOUGH" again and you repeat the tentacle/portal phase, after this she says "YOU"VE DOOMED YOURSELF" and goes immune again and usually leaves a curse on someone, most of the time you can use bastion of health to keep them alive until she does the stun again, if not just make sure they dont spread the curse, ressurect them when they die. after some time she does a rather mild AOE damage to everyone then its back to dps her again for the last time.

I don't know if their are more phases if the fight takes a really long time, but its always went exactly like this for me.
    See @katamaster81899 ? Here's someone who actually offers something helpful. Not whining about the game being "too easy", or unfair judgments of players, or flippant responses. Why don't you give it a shot.

Thank you for your thorough response. Just a few questions:
    1. How do you "catch the curse" from someone else?
    2. What do you do if everyone has the curse? Is it just a wipe at that point?
  • some1stolemynicknamesome1stolemynickname Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    @katamaster81899 OK...this is how Mod16 got screwed up to begin with. They tried to make scaling work, thus making everything more difficult for higher level players. The problem with that is not everyone has BIS for everything, or even close to it.

It's not the devs problem the game is too easy for you: your own. Gear down rather than having top end power/BIS/etc. Why do they need to cater to you or others in the same gear bracket, then break the game for those whom don't have the items you do?

You DON'T need 150k+ power to run LoMM...or even 120k. In fact you can get by with 95k if you know the mechanics. Lower power just makes it more challenging. The same can be said for just about everything in this game.

Change how YOU play the game. Don't force it on others.

They should have a hard mode for every dungeon though, where you get to pick the difficulty. Here's a good question for you: would you pick the easiest mode if the rewards were the same?

I'd also like to point out 20min+ for a run is a bit more average for most of the player base for the top dungeons. Even a pug FBI run can last 20min+. Many of us have other things to do in our day vs be stuck in 1 dungeon our entire time on. So 20-30min is a reasonable amount of time for 1 run. If you want different that's a you problem.

Mod17 is just around the corner now. Might as well wait to see how that goes, but if you find things too easy still try toning down your BIS. Nobody is forcing you to play with godly equipment.
    Post edited by some1stolemynickname on
  • darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    > @finmakin said:
    > I hope 20k+ people are not complaining about VT being too easy because its RIQ. Its suppose to be easy for people with high ilevel but not for those who are in that category of ilevel. If u want a VT version for 20k+ people, then suggest it to the developer. The developer just bump down the difficulty recently because there are also lots of people complaining the content being too hard. It will never end or really solve the problem if the developer gonna bump up the difficulty again. It a waste of recourses to revert a changes.
    >
    > Everyone have different experience on content difficulty because of ilevel, experience, skill level, different level of IQ etc. Its just unfair to ignore one group's experience to cater on the other group's experience. Looking at the recent changes made by the developer, its more sensible for people to ask for a 20K+ version of dungeon/skirmish/trial than to have all the changes reverted to match their standard of difficulty.
    >
    > I was not complaining that VT is too easy. I am complaining that the newest content is too easy. VT is easy because it is old, I am fine with that. What I am not fine with is veteran, experienced players complaining that VT is too hard because they can't pug it. That indicates to me that the problem is the player, not the game, and I want to make sure to disprove their point so that they don't misinform others and potentially lead the devs to making a decision based on biased and inaccurate information.
    >
    > I will say that now that next mod is on preview, and having just spent 4 hours trying to beat the new trial with no success (nearly got it to 40% health left though), I think the game is moving in the right direction. Now, that is what I call content that you can't pug. Even with 6 out of 10 of us in discord, and all players over 23/24k IL, we still couldn't beat it.
    >
    > That's what endgame should be like, and I'm glad this game is moving in that direction for new content.
    >
    > I was there too, and must admit that I loved it...
    > I have been waiting for a long time to get myself in this kind of fights…
    > Dev's are imho clearly on the right path…
    >
    > My advise to folks who are going to complain that this trial is too hard (and it is, considering you get hitted with 2.5 million damage)…
    > Build on your character and make him ready for this content... I have bucket's of popcorn ready ( for PE chat) when mod17 comes alive

The trial will get nerfed down, I will put money on it. If it can only be beat by the 1% and it is latest dungeon, expect a nerf so most can run and complete it.

If only a few can beat it, then no one runs it, and you have less people on game for new content.
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    chemjeff said:

I really didn't want to get involved in this thread, but that, above... this is where the line is drawn.

1. Many people (most of those I know) prefer premades not because of faster runs, but to avoid the need to handle the lowest of the low of what the game population has to offer (In terms of human behavior - not skill, nor gear). This is not to say that all pugs are scum, but making a premade assures that no random scum will be met.
    I'll rather wipe repeatedly with friends, or have a nice 30 min run instead of those 16min LoMM (never done so fast) but to do it friends, even if they are dwarves with small legs. People who listen, allow to try, learn, and improve. My first solo heal LoMM was repeated wipes, all because of me, and no one said a thing except encouragement.

2. Now lets open that 90% to a nice little discussion.

Before I go into this, a minor preface. I think that the game is too easy. But not because I'm highly skilled, I'm really not, or highly geared, also not, the quoted person is much higher geared than me. Or do fast runs, nope do not do those.

But because the game, and MMOs in general should work on several aspects, they should encourage trickle down of content, if you (general you) can't do it now, gear up, learn the mechanics, get expiriance failing, improve the team work, and you get it done. Not on the first day, not on the first week, but you will get it soon enough.
    I personally usually do not complete stuff on the first day they are out, or on preview. There is no rush to be first. There is added accomplishment of finishing it with your friends (in the spirit if social games in general and D&D specifically)
    The second aspect, that I've mentioned, is the social aspect, team work and communication - MMOs encourage it, built around it, and we discuss specifically group content her, not anything else.

So, to create a healthy game that encourages the above and other aspects, the game needs to be harder, or have targeted content.
    It is well known, specifically in education that too easy questions lead to boredom in students and prevent attention and learning, and too difficult, create frustration and students fall off. The game currently (without m17, can't say much about it) is on the easy side of the scales.

But now after that tirade, back to the topic, 90% of people who say the game is too easy don't bother to make public information and so on and so forth.
    First of all, from what I see most of the people who post here, are the same people who provide feedback, some go to preview, and some test and post.

Lets ask ourselves something else, how is that possible that a player will queue repeatedly to a dungeon, fail a mechanic, waste the groups time, but in the two years (or when ever it came out) that the dungeon exists never bothered to check the countless videos, guides, posts, and what not, that describe what to do there?!

How is that possible that people rather whine "make it easy" that simply google what to do, or ask their guild, or friends or anyone who they didn't HAMSTER off with their entitled attitude.

How is it possible to demand of people to post guides and what not?!

First bloody relevant result in google for "neverwinter how to do msp"
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/6px0lr/msp_mechanics/

And there were at least 5 videos and more posts.

But all that aside, back to topic again: I'm unhappy about how player content (guides and such) are handled for a while, and we established that I think that things are too easy, so I dare you to say that "people who don't bother to make public" to me. I'll be more than happy to compare your contribution to mine. We can even compare more people, lets see that 90%.

few hours ago, people streamed the new trial on preview, were you watching? Will you watch? There are several major discords, one for each class at least (2 for DCs) there are Facebook groups for all classes (DC have two) will we ever see chemjeff there?
    But it's easier to demand to be spoon fed on your terms than actually go and do the minimum google or ask instead of these self entitled passive aggressive posts (without the passive).

I'm curious to know if all of you changed their build for 80k Arm pen, 80k critic and 80k Accuracy ?

Because you need to change your stats to be more effective in the new trial, ennemies have 30 000 stats instead of 18 000.
    Yes, I was at 80k+ for all of those, except accuracy at 78k (oops)
    dulopa4e1d9.png
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    I agree the game is too easy, they should increase the HP of the new raid boss by at least 50%.