test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mythical Arbiter running LoMM and only using Bastion for heals

silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
I keep hearing about this but can't imagine that a DPS cleric can effectively heal in Lomm. I keep thinking that Bastion alone wouldn't be nearly enough healing for the cocoon let alone Trobriand. Perhaps they're running a lot of outgoing healing comps? Has anyone done this? Would you share your build if so? My cleric is kinda stagnant right now and would love to blow off the dust.
I aim to misbehave

Comments

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    silence1x said:

I keep hearing about this but can't imagine that a DPS cleric can effectively heal in Lomm. I keep thinking that Bastion alone wouldn't be nearly enough healing for the cocoon let alone Trobriand. Perhaps they're running a lot of outgoing healing comps? Has anyone done this? Would you share your build if so? My cleric is kinda stagnant right now and would love to blow off the dust.

I tried using Bastion on a DPS build just for fun and the first thing I noticed is it uses way to much divinity as a DPS.

• vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    I don't see any point to running Arbiter as heals. The divinity cost is prohibitive to the point where you would better served by letting a DPS take the slot who is actually going to DPS. Save the Bastion for the Devout.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Quite frankly, this seems somewhat pointless to me. An Arbiter can do pretty decent damage - not matching a Wizard - they are in a class of their own, but pretty good. Losing some of that DPS by wasting a slot on a second-rate heal seems just a waste to me.
    Hoping for improvements...