test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

can not switch loadout

kwiatdj1kwiatdj1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
I can not switch to my heal load out on my op, I can switch on other characters just not my tank. This is day 4 i can not do this. I submitted something through game but i wont get a response from that. I get no system notify or error messages. NOTHING happens. I have also stripped my character of everything to see if an item was glitching and it did not help. Could you please at least delete my heal load out so i can start it over.

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Did you try removing enchants from the gear tied to that loudout?
  • Options
    picar66picar66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 118 Arc User
    Cant change loadout happens for me when i level a companion (not active) and he finished his trainig. Must click button to put all companions to all loadouts, then when standind at firecamp, i can change loadout again. so i think he will not change cause of companion isnt the same as last saved in the other loadout. same happens when rank up enchants in companion gear.

Please have a look into this strange behavior.
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    what i did is aplly to all loadout on every single item, companion and mounts, it seems it has to update to recent changes on game/modules
  • Options
    i actually had to go in and strip my character naked of EVERYTHING then save that to all loadouts
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    I had that problem last night when I was trying to spec my 3rd character for mod 16. I could not change loadout. I made it work by putting companion to all loadout.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    aceshigh93aceshigh93 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    i wish i would of seen this post earlier. i decided to copy my current laodout then was going to save up so i can retrain the skills.
  • Options
    aubitronaubitron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    Another bug you can get on this, is if you have an item in your potions/waist slots which is in cooldown, but not in the other loadout it prevents you from changing, but doesn't tell you why.

I noticed this on my warlock the other day, after using a Tymoras? Coin on one of the loadouts, but hadn't applied it to the other.

I didn't test if I could right click on the waist item, and apply to all loadout to fix the issue. As I didn't think about that until later.
  • Options
    xenotorchxenotorch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 196 Arc User
    I have the same issue on my SW. I created the Hellbringer loadout, then switched and created a Soulweaver loadout, but cannot switch back to Hellbringer.
    I have removed all insignia and applied mounts to all loadouts.. I have applied all companions to all loadouts. I also individually applied each piece of equipment to all loadouts, in case that had an effect.
    I then click on changing loadout to Hellbringer, it made the sound that it does when you change BUT there was no bar movement and the display stayed on Soulweaver and did not actually change.
    I have noticed that my potions bar has only ONE item in common, but no idea on how to change the other loadout without access (I do not want to save current to the other loadout, as that will require a cost to retrain on that one - I already retrained on that loadout so will have lost the free retrain.)

Support asked me to post here as I may have encountered a gameplay bug that the dev team needs more info on.

This is all the actions I've taken - anything I've missed?

Help!!

Xeno
    @nitocris83
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    xenotorch said:

I have the same issue on my SW. I created the Hellbringer loadout, then switched and created a Soulweaver loadout, but cannot switch back to Hellbringer.
    I have removed all insignia and applied mounts to all loadouts.. I have applied all companions to all loadouts. I also individually applied each piece of equipment to all loadouts, in case that had an effect.
    I then click on changing loadout to Hellbringer, it made the sound that it does when you change BUT there was no bar movement and the display stayed on Soulweaver and did not actually change.
    I have noticed that my potions bar has only ONE item in common, but no idea on how to change the other loadout without access (I do not want to save current to the other loadout, as that will require a cost to retrain on that one - I already retrained on that loadout so will have lost the free retrain.)

Support asked me to post here as I may have encountered a gameplay bug that the dev team needs more info on.

This is all the actions I've taken - anything I've missed?

Help!!

Xeno
    @nitocris83

maybe a potion or items on potion tray that is on cd sometimes interferes, try removing items from potion tray, remove and re-slot enchantments/runestones on all pieces of gear/companion gear aswell and after reslotting apply to all loadouts.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    try removing EVERYTHING... remove gear, artifacts, comp gear and bondings, insignias and belt.... remove it all... then save your naked character to other loadout.. something is glitching every time something is changed,...THIS WAS THE ONLY WAY THAT WORKED FOR ME
  • Options
    schilent#0629 schilent Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I posted about this issue a few monthsago and was told they couldnt reproduce the problem. I did last night and found my failure.
    I changed loadouts within an instance..Once out of the instance I could not switch back.
    I entered another RAQ this morning(different instance) and it allowed me to switch back..If this is what you did, Id say queue up, complete the instance and try switching back to the original loadout before leaving the instance.
    Hope this works for you