test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

level 3 work shop

Trying to get my workshop to level 3, I need to sell an item on consignment with Maggie. First attempt I went and looked at a few things she wanted, spent a few days gathering and making several items and upon my return she no longer wanted any of the items.

On the second attempt I found an item she wanted and spent about 10 hours gathering/making and upon my return she didnt want it.

Anyone else have this problem?

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    matthattrmatthattr Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    They should actually make the "commission" part be a commission. Have maggie give you a quest to get her X item within 72 hrs. Do it faster she tosses in 10-20% as a reward for being timely, turn it in late she docks you 10-20%, telling you her buyer backed out due to your tardiness. Have the commission a "bid" lot, I can do X amount in N time frame, maggie once again rewarding you for large lots in timely fashion, less for smaller lots. This would either encourage people to make stuff ahead and store it to get max rewards or cooperate with other crafters to complete the commission.

Have milestone rewards as well, maggie gives you a "something" (cash,item,xp craft assets/materials,whatever) reward for turning in some mystery amount on time and full consignments making her look good in eyes of consumers, thus it trickles down to you. Conversely if you keep failing to turn in on time and order full she only let's you take small bid consignments, telling you that you seem to be small fry and aren't as valued by her, step up if you want her respect.