test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

July 2 Scheduled Maintenance - All Platforms

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Due to the upcoming holiday, all platforms will undergo maintenance tomorrow, July 2, from 7am to 9am PDT. PC will not have an additional maintenance on July 4th. Console will undergo a server restart and PC will have a small patch. Patch Notes discussion thread for PC can be found here.

Comments

• rmbullard888rmbullard888 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Will you ever make it cross platform please... We can then all join together. I have played Neverwinter Nights since the beginning, and brought a lot of people here. I also build my own modules. Would love to join the team of admins!!!
  • maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    Almost half a year and still bugs on the mage not repaired ...
  • arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    So no patch on consolle for alabaster drop? Buuuuuuuu
  • lilbittypretty1#8021 lilbittypretty1 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Can u please address castle ravenloft on Ps4? It is nearly impossible to beat the final boss. The red aoe one shots thru any kind of shielding and healing we have tried. I'm at cap for defense and at over 300k hp I shouldnt be getting one shot by a weird candle. Also the enemies in the stronghold during df (the wraiths that spawn from black dragon in particular) are way to fast I have over 20% added speed and I cant out run them unless I throw in a dodge or marauders escape and they still catch back up when I'm on cooldown. These things need fixed
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Can u please address castle ravenloft on Ps4? It is nearly impossible to beat the final boss. The red aoe one shots thru any kind of shielding and healing we have tried. I'm at cap for defense and at over 300k hp I shouldnt be getting one shot by a weird candle. Also the enemies in the stronghold during df (the wraiths that spawn from black dragon in particular) are way to fast I have over 20% added speed and I cant out run them unless I throw in a dodge or marauders escape and they still catch back up when I'm on cooldown. These things need fixed

The Red AoE is killing you do to not having enough HP and defensive stats. My Wizard can withstand 2 hits. Also using your movement mod at the right time can avoid or reduce the damage as well. To many players are use to the old way of sitting through things and being healed or having AA protect you. This is not mod 15 any more; you have to play within the game mechanics.
  • luthor#3134 luthor Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    I've noticed a change in neverwinters player dynamic since latest update. There are alot of people who enjoy the visual presence ingame. If it's limited to 20 players per channel/instance... it looks dead... especially in bigger towns like protectors enclave. This might be done due to combat server lag etc, but think about it for a moment. This can't be a long-term solution to this problem. It's a core feature of an mmo-rpg, where people actively interact with others. An instance of just 19-20 people, sometimes even less, just looks really dead. Especially in bigger towns like Protectors enclave. it is the visual presence of characters that are missing. Channel chats won't help. I think people will notice this in the next few days and weeks.

Also it has a negative impact on Newcomers as well. They will start wondering where all the people gone or thinking, there aren't many people playing it.
    Post edited by luthor#3134 on