test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alabaster set

Hi so here is my problem with the alabaster set not the drop rate it self but the problem is it keeps dropping the same item and today for the 5th time and 3 days in a row devs pls help this is frustrating

Comments

• ivanrichmaivanrichma Member Posts: 21 Arc User
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Hi so here is my problem with the alabaster set not the drop rate it self but the problem is it keeps dropping the same item and today for the 5th time and 3 days in a row devs pls help this is frustrating

LMAO...you are complaining you keep getting the same one; I have only seen one main hand for both my wizard and fighter and never seen any on my cleric. I've been running ME daily on 3 characters since the 6/22. I know a few players got both one off the boss and one from the ME chest day one and others have had zero luck. I'm the later with these weapons.

I got so annoyed that I bought the Undermountain Dev pack just to have a weapon set for my wizard.
  • ivanrichmaivanrichma Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Ofc should I complain for getting the set? If I could exchange it and use it for other characters then it's a different story or sell them also but getting something and having no use of it yeah its something to complain about and getting it for the 5th time and 3 days in a row really annoying and frustrating