test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

200k+ Power one DPS

How? How are DPSs getting their Power to 200k+ while capping other offense stats (CS, AP, and CA)? Is it the Tomb of Undead Visa?

Comments

• cherryman1cherryman1 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    There is also tomb of endless player and tomb of the market strategist that also do it.
    Guild Leader: Under the Influence
    Yule (Barb): 72k : Siren (TR): 78k : Torun (DC): 73k : Siren OP (OP): 76k : Siren SW (SW): 78k : Modern (F): 80k : Cherry1 (CW) : 68k Siren HR (HR): 78k
  • jantogsf#0997 jantogsf Member Posts: 121 Arc User

There is also tomb of endless player and tomb of the market strategist that also do it.

I see what you are saying wise one *strokes imaginary long, white beard*
  • micheal1979micheal1979 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    It is possible without spending in game money honestly. It does require having been end game for many mods and having things already built. Yes you can just wallet it, but no need. 10k power mounts, rank 15 radiants, rank 15 empowereds,rank 15 bondings, food buffs, potion buffs, right artifacts, max guild boon, power selected from campaign boons, right augment for summoned, and right other companions selected, and potency purple. Its doable, not cheap or easy, but doable.
    We Are Crolm
    Believer in SMASH
    Fairplay,no bots , no bugs, and play well
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnN0Yofs-Scv1nd8U_bSYLA/featured
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    You get most normal stats from your gear.

The you dedicate enchants/ comp slots (off/def/util)/mount insignia's and guild boons to power. Also important to get the new artifacts that give high power also.. you can also up your power by nearly 10k with potions/food
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    Saw someone last night with over 350k Power and no maxed enchants or bis equipment.
    Still trying to figure that out.
    > @mynaam said:
    > You get most normal stats from your gear.
    >
    > The you dedicate enchants/ comp slots (off/def/util)/mount insignia's and guild boons to power. Also important to get the new artifacts that give high power also.. you can also up your power by nearly 10k with potions/food

How do you up your power by 10k with potions and food? Stronghold ribs are about 1.5k power and potion of force is 1k. What am I missing?
    > @frogwalloper#6494 said:
    > Saw someone last night with over 350k Power and no maxed enchants or bis equipment.
    > Still trying to figure that out.

Saw 600k power in Yawning... Thought it was a glitch
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User

How do you up your power by 10k with potions and food? Stronghold ribs are about 1.5k power and potion of force is 1k. What am I missing?

Watermelon is what you need. For that and in general in life.
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,489 Arc User
    edited July 2019

How? How are DPSs getting their Power to 200k+ while capping other offense stats (CS, AP, and CA)? Is it the Tomb of Undead Visa?

I know not all players with 200K power has this issue but I have seen it quite enough that I end up laugh regularly when in LoMM. Many high power players lack defensive stats and end up out of the fight for the 2nd or 3rd boss. It quite funny when you are the lone dps in the dungeon and the boss has less than 25% health and the other are yelling in chat wipe wipe wipe...

When I do wipe it ends up being the same thing again, meaning I'm the last standing dps with the boss around 25% health.

Power is not everything if you can't survive the fight.

There really is not that big a conflict between 200k power and a respectable defense. The defensive slots/components that you cannot chose away can easily give you capped defense stat and close to cap on the other defensive stats.

If your defensive ability is very low it is because you put all your money into getting 200k power and did not upgrade your defensives at all.
  • lordseth1985lordseth1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 319 Arc User

I know not all players with 200K power has this issue but I have seen it quite enough that I end up laugh regularly when in LoMM. Many high power players lack defensive stats and end up out of the fight for the 2nd or 3rd boss. It quite funny when you are the lone dps in the dungeon and the boss has less than 25% health and the other are yelling in chat wipe wipe wipe...

When I do wipe it ends up being the same thing again, meaning I'm the last standing dps with the boss around 25% health.

THIS!!! A MILLION TIMES THIS!!!

DPS isn't everything... it's even worse when all you know to do is smash buttons and can't dodge a single attack from boss.
    Avestruz.Q.T.Seduz - Rogue, natural born assassin.
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User

The Barbarian in my guild has been BiS for years, and just keeps topping up his enchants when the top rank goes up. With all r15, the new artifacts, and runestones in the companion, he sits at ~212k power. The scary thing is, he's also capped most everything else, too, as well as being able to play his toon *really* well.

• vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User

On the other hand, DPS classes shouldn't be investing their resources into defensive stats. They get enough Defense to function just from the armor they use, and everything else aside from HP is rather unnecessary.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited July 2019

> @mynaam said:

>

> The you dedicate enchants/ comp slots (off/def/util)/mount insignia's and guild boons to power. Also important to get the new artifacts that give high power also.. you can also up your power by nearly 10k with potions/food

Prime rib (sh) = 1143
    Potion of power rank 9 +1 =2875 * This one can be expensive if you do no have MW Professions
    Corolon's blood = 400
    Scroll of fate: power = 560
    Water Melon sorbet = 9870

Total of 14848 Power

You can also gain 750 extra power for group from hero's feast from summer fest in few weeks
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

mynaam said:

> @mynaam said:

>

Prime rib (sh) = 1143
    Potion of power rank 9 +1 =2875 * This one can be expensive if you do no have MW Professions
    Corolon's blood = 400
    Scroll of fate: power = 560
    Water Melon sorbet = 9870

Total of 14848 Power

You can also gain 750 extra power for group from hero's feast from summer fest in few weeks
    Nice! Thanks. Save for Corolon's blood, the others do not last through death. Sucks to continue buffing (I suppose another solution is to stop dying lol) I need to find the portion of power 9 on AH. I still use 6, which is 1,000 power for 60 minutes.