test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Master expedition no rewards

jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
Today its still not giving me rewards for my mes. Yes i put runes first was 1 then 2 and i just did one with 3. I dont get "boss drops" either. Killed my pally and now no rewards or drops besides from turning quest in.

Comments

• atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Someone else who has this bug told me it helps if the group leader is first to loot the chest.
  • liambradshaw#2102 liambradshaw Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Have you done the quest to refine the artefact? The one where you have to go farm heroics for the 1st time?
  • jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    Turns out you cant abandon the quest to restore apprentice gear even tho I had 0 plans to complete it. When that quest is active I got 1 piece of blue gear from the chest even tho we put 3 runes.
  • fuzzmeisterjfuzzmeisterj Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    Can this be fixed if you abandon the armor quest? I did 2 MEs for the day before knowing what the bug was and picked the quest back up and could not open the chest at all. Maybe I need to host a run and put runes in myself?
  • jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    I stopped playing as my pally is boring to me. However i did fix it b4 i quit by picking up the quest again. She gives you an item i dont remember the name it looks likr a pocket watch with 3 red gems in your useful items tab NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE 100KAD JUNK SHE SELLS. That seems to be what lets you get the rune chunk things from the end chest along with rewards from the end chest. I went to a runic encounter and collected resonance you need 10 of the same type per rune then ran a me as host with a full group and placed 3 runes. At the end i got a chunk thing and 1 piece of blue gear. Hopefully this helps you
  • fuzzmeisterjfuzzmeisterj Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    Hosting a new run and putting down runes fixed it. Thanks.