test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gosh PLEASE unbound all that insignas!

wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
it is horrible way to deal and harder to track boundeds on several alts when i just want to consolated on 1 alt. it is nightmare to move those around. i dont care for those on auction, some are overpriced in my opinion.

they are not easy to track each day when some alts just pick up, often tried to avoid, but getting auto-pickup by group.
devs, there are about 30-36 green sets and another set of 30-36 sets of green boundeds, blue and purple are another problem, it hard to find 2nd purple to make a legendary.
sick and tired of others saying go get runic bags, and i have, way before they suggested. you devs that i cant believe you just flooded with multiple copies of non-bounds and bounds.
i want that person who designed, write me "I will not clutter with bounds and non-bounds ever again" two hundred times.
these items are so trivial.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    I already set up my system to deal with it (and many other type of item with similar nature). I designed one character to collect all the account bound and unbound insignia. Whatever character picks up an account bound and unbound insignia will move that to the shared bank. Then, eventually, they will all be moved from the shared bank to that designed character.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Thats all fine and dandy @plasticbat but the big problem are the BtC insignias.

I've moved all BtA and unbound insignias around but some of my mains have a runic and a half of BtC insignias on them because they can't be moved.

Its another horribly thought out implementation of a system in NW.

It wasn't so long ago that the devs basically said that they knew they were filling our bags with HAMSTER and would solve the issue. We got the unique items bag, we have fashion bags, etc etc.

Yet every step forward, they take two back. Now we have BtC insignias jamming up our bags. Resonators/Essence/etc.

Why bother telling us they know they're putting HAMSTER in our bags that doesnt need to be there and yet fall back on it again and again.

It's lazy design pure and simple.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    They do whatever they want. I can only work within their framework.
    Are they going to get rid of bound? I doubt it. Even if they will, it will take forever.

In the meanwhile, life goes on and I try to deal with it within the existing framework.

For the BtC insignia, I deal with it in 2 ways:
    a. get rid of it (yes, I know they may be useful for upgrade Epic insignia).
    b. stash them within the unused mount.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    or use them for refining unwanted insignas.
  • robai#6206 robai Member Posts: 344 Arc User
    Yeah, there is no point to have BtC insignias in the game (especially Green/Blue ones).
    It just takes additional space and additional micromanagement.
    I always convert bound (BtC or BtA) insignias to ref points for that reason (unless a Purple would drop, but I don't think I have any bound Purples yet).
  • tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    What about making a specific bag for insignias ?
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User

What about making a specific bag for insignias ?

Oh man that would open up sooo many bag space
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    I have one alt that holds all unbound / BtA insignia - the last time I counted, they had over 100 different items, and this is after thinning down to create some legendary insignia. On my main, I have ~30 BtC insignia, and varying amounts (5-15-ish) on my various alts.

The system needs to be reworked. It's as bad or worse than the original enchantment refining system,
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    BTC should go away for good BTA would be enough...
  • jmiller84jmiller84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 188 Arc User
    What they should do is have bosses in tougher content (LoMM, CR, ToNG) drop BtA purple insignias. It's been blue insignias for as long as I can remember.
    HR: Vretzen
    GWF: Vretzina
    OP: Vee
    DC: Evee
    CW: nezterV

Leader - Valaraukari Ascension
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    rafaelda said:

BTC should go away for good BTA would be enough...

Disagree. Somethings should be BtC, like the Heart of Fire enchant, since in the story there were only 2 of them and Omin kept one and gave you the other.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    that quest reward stays as character bounded. any other "loots" shouldnt have.