test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

hunting hawk companion bonus not working

gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User
As title says, the companion bonus from hunting hawk does not work at all. Also the text is confusing (2% per rank, 70% at rank 35?). Attaching some images of testing, with no other set items or companion bonuses, hunting hawk blue quality at rank 35, all hits on the images were critical, but without critical it also does not work

melee range

80` range (max range of warlock powers)

Comments

• gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    Up, this is still not working
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Issue is still being investigated :)
  • lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User

Up, this is still not working

The rank refers to the grade, not the level, as in common, rare, epic, legendary. And yes the is not working, prolly messed something up in recent patches, was working about a month ago
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?
  • atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    It only buffs at-wills, which is how it worked prior to mod 16. Can you imagine how powerful it would be if it buffed everything? No one would use anything else in the Utility slot. If the devs want diversity of companions, they should keep it how it is, and fix the tooltip.
    If they keep it as it Is then i want a refund bc at will buffing Is useless for my class. You have other options such as the owlbear (which i think Is not working either)
  • atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    3 months, still no fix...
    hi there, we are in november. This is getting more investigation than nasa :)