test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Undermountain Shirts - Which one is better for a Wizard?

mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
Which of the two shirts are others using? I have both; the one I'm using is the one where if you land a critical hit encounter cooldown are reduced by 1 second. The other shirt I have is the one where you gain 3% bonus damage when Stamina is at 75% or higher.

I picked the cooldown shirt as it seems that this shirt would help me wizard get more use of the higher damaging encounters vs. of using the lower damaging at wills.

Which one are you using and why did you pick it over the other shirt?

Comments

• Options
    reefriednunt#3177 reefriednunt Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Im using the % damage one. Haven’t done any testing. I actually acquired it first, but keep it equipped. I’m curious if I should put the other one on. Does it multi proc on ROF, or smolder hits? Or only give you the one second once?
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    edited July 2019

Im using the % damage one. Haven’t done any testing. I actually acquired it first, but keep it equipped. I’m curious if I should put the other one on. Does it multi proc on ROF, or smolder hits? Or only give you the one second once?

The other shirt is exactly like the Quick Action robes from Omu. I used both and went with the damage bonus. I did see a slight decrease in my cool downs; the only problem with the shirt that reduces cool downs is that it has a cooldown of 5 seconds. If it had no cool down IMO it would be better than the damage % increase shirt.