test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anniversary Sale too short

obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
Why not have the Anniversary Sale last thru... the Anniversary?

I waited over a month in the ZaX and then you reset it.
So I poured all I had into the new/expensive ZaX annnnd. Yep.
It came thru just in time to miss the Anniversary Sale.

By one day. Just... *sigh*

Please make Event Sales last longer. The Anniversary especially, since
it's not a very long event.

Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?

Comments

• namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    Maybe the sale was too short. But the ZAX backlog was more like 17 days. Checking my ZAX history, I submitted my last order on 6/7 and was filled early 6/23 with more than a day left for the sale.
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    When did you put it back in the ZAX at 750? I reposted mine soon after mod 16 went live thinking the same thing and got it in a couple weeks. So unless you didn't repost it soon enough should have gotten it in time. And one month at the point the mod went live was nothing. I was already over 2 months on mine at that point. I would even hazard a guess that without a reset your original wouldn't have gone through before the Jubilee was finished if it had kept at the same rate. The new mod got some people to trade more Zen for AD but who knows how much of the backlog that would have helped.
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    Yeah I had left the bid in at 500 after the change thinking it would still go thru. Doh. Broke my arm and couldn’t use my computer for awhile. Timing is everything.

Does anyone know if the event boxes ever drop vip coupons? Cause that’d fix things. Can’t recall ever seeing a vip coupon.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    obsiddia said:

Yeah I had left the bid in at 500 after the change thinking it would still go thru. Doh. Broke my arm and couldn’t use my computer for awhile. Timing is everything.

Does anyone know if the event boxes ever drop vip coupons? Cause that’d fix things. Can’t recall ever seeing a vip coupon.

I don't know if there is a VIP coupon but there is a 20% off coupon drop from regular invocation.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    That sale used to just be 1 day. Be happy it was 5 days this time.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited June 2019
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    I too missed the sale. Finally able to spend today. Was suprised to see that we get 750 AD per Zen now.... so it still came out to what i was hoping for. The sale periods should be announced in advance unless they are a single day. Putting it on a rear-end menu calandar does not count as an announcement.
  • tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User

I too missed the sale. Finally able to spend today. Was suprised to see that we get 750 AD per Zen now.... so it still came out to what i was hoping for. The sale periods should be announced in advance unless they are a single day. Putting it on a rear-end menu calandar does not count as an announcement.

they never announce them, but they always have these 40% off everything sales at the jubilee and at the black friday weekend
  • raziel2004#7353 raziel2004 Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    And 50% from prot bounty..