test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Heavy Giant Spider mount

phaserguy88phaserguy88 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Mod 16 just came out on ps4 and now the Heavy Giant Spider mount has no reason at all been decreased in size to about one third its original size. Now it is the same size as all the other spider mounts. You know, the ones that don't cost 70 bucks for buying the hero of the north pack. Has anyone else noticed this? I didnt see any mention of this in the patch notes under mount changes. It appears as if they wanted to send a big middle finger to everyone who bought that pack.

Comments

• Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Happened to all spiders on PC. They are all basically the same size now, but it has been reported, and last I saw them say being looked into.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Issue has been fixed internally and should go live in a future patch
  • Options
    garret84garret84 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    My spider vanity pet Kior'Lurn the Hunter (CtA Pit Fight) got 3 times bigger! Enlarge your spider!
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    garret84 said:

My spider vanity pet Kior'Lurn the Hunter (CtA Pit Fight) got 3 times bigger! Enlarge your spider!

Aye it's huge now so big in fact that I regularly try to attack it by accident thinking it's a baddie.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • Options
    dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    @nitocris83, when you say "future patch" is there an idea of how far into the future?