test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[BUG] Stuck going in and out of combat

publ1cpubl1c Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Ever since Undermountain released my Barbarian (GWF) keeps getting stuck going in and out of combat after I finish fighting enemies. If there's no other enemies around it works like normal, but as soon as there are other enemies in visible range, even when they're way outside of combat range, the in and out of combat mode switches non stop every single second. Even if I stand in place and do nothing it will just continue switching in and out of combat until the game kicks me for being idle.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    What gear do you have on and what companion are you using?
  • publ1cpubl1c Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    For companion I'm using a Quasit, but it also happens when I've used other ones such as a Razerwood.

My equipment is

Decaying Habbit
    Chainmail of the Falle Guard
    Gauntlets of the Spy's Guild
    Primal Huitzauhqui
    Primal Mecatica
    Primal Raid Lapulapus

Baphomet's Infernal Talisman
    Prestine Ring of the Lords
    Prestine Ring of the Guard
    Demogorgon's Girdle of Might
    Soiled Shirt of the Lonely
    Pants of the Chultan Merchant

Soul Sight Crystal
    Eye of the Giant
    Shard of Orcus' Wand
    Tarnished Locket

Enchantments slotted are different level Radiants, Darks, Burtal, Dragon Hoard and Quartermasters.
  • luckytwoseven#7419 luckytwoseven Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    This is due to the Berserker's Might equip bonus (it's on your Decaying Habit):

https://arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1249156/stuck-in-combat-mode-with-berserkers-might-gear-bonus