test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

End Chest Missing in Some Master Expedition Maps for All Players in Expedition

krevgkrevg Member Posts: 98 Arc User
Observed Result:
Reward chest at end of master expedition is missing for all players in the expedition. This has happened three times to me so far.

Expected Result:
The chest should be present.

Method to Reproduce:
Unfortunately, this appears to be a random bug. I'm not sure that it is associated with a specific map, as I have seen it on at least two different "end' maps. My best guess it that the code may be randomly referencing one of the campaign expedition maps that had the chests removed to avoid confusion. This appears to be an infrequent bug, as I have met many players that have never seen this happen. When the chest is not present, it is not present for all players that ran the expedition. I have had this happen with 5 players in an expedition, and I have also had this happen while soloing a master expedition. In all cases I had the weekly master expedition quest. I still received the reward when the quest was turned in, but did not receive any chest rewards, as there was no chest.

Comments

• hannibalsmith#0854 hannibalsmith Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    Happened to us today (party of 2, 1 rune). It was a single-boss map with a Beholder. Perhaps we could help isolate the problem by posting a screenshot of the map(s) where this occurs. If it is a single-boss map, then add the name or type of it.

Not a game-breaker for me but I'm disappointed about the loss of a rune etching. Let's help the devs on this.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you for reporting!