test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quartermaster's Enchantments are not working

feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
Open any of the loot bags awarded by a quartermaster's enchantment, even when wearing 6 rank 12 QM enchants, and you'll get nothing but worthless quartz and rank 2 enchants as a reward (in addition to the usual kits and gear).

We are not amused. Please fix this.

Comments

• hannibalsmith#0854 hannibalsmith Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    No kidding. There's been several posts on this and I've stopped opening bags until it's fixed. Your post tells me that this is still a problem.

I can understand this is not a priority compared to some other issues. Looking forward to a full day of opening bags down the road :)
  • noworries#8859 noworries Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 651 Cryptic Developer
    We have a fix internally that will be tested and put out with a future patch.

The issue is that when opening the bags, it is treating enchants above rank 10 as essentially rank 0. When the fix goes through, all of the ranks will be calculated properly again.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User

The issue is that when opening the bags, it is treating enchants above rank 10 as essentially rank 0.

I spilled my coffee.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User

The issue is that when opening the bags, it is treating enchants above rank 10 as essentially rank 0.

I spilled my coffee.
    One wonders if this wasn't the whole problem with IL scaling... I know it wasn't but seriously felt that way at times
  • richtayls#5929 richtayls Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I wonder if it will be fixed before the upcoming double stones event
  • caldochaud#4880 caldochaud Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    All of the "drop enchantments" appear to be effected and refining them no longer improves the quality of what drops. Rather, it is the area you are in that dictates what drops. I wish they would just drop bags of varying amounts of Rough Astral Diamonds.
    "Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire." - Sir Bernard Williams
  • zevra22zevra22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    You have had plenty of time. Fix this and let us know.