test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Enchant Exchange Ending 6/20

2»

Comments

• darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    > When you do a new account you know what you are doing and ofc items bound to account cant be swapped between accounts. So when you bind enchants you know what you are doing.... or not?
    >
    >
    > Not avoiding anything, I have a spine injury I can't buy more slots for characters.
    > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    >
    >
    > I guess its time to uninstall it then since you agree with binding stuff. It's been fun while it lasted.

Well good luck with your new game... Can I have your stuff?
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • bojshabojsha Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Well I did not folow the changes with mod 16 so I excanged a few enchants only to realise they turned to bound -_- #!!$%!#?!

There really is no point in binding stuff that Was Not bound in the first place ... You know what, I give up, you dont care, nor the dev's do, you just wanna mock me.

If you dont see why is binding stuff wrong, then thats your issue not mine. I guess you like to get bound to character/account stuff when you complete a hard dungeon to, thats proly ok in your eyes, all 3 of you commenting on my post.
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    > If you dont see why is binding stuff wrong, then thats your issue not mine. I guess you like to get bound to character/account stuff when you complete a hard dungeon to, thats proly ok in your eyes, all 3 of you commenting on my post.

Lol this is not your post Nitocris started It.

I cant get how can you read that you can trade stats but you cant read the popup saying that It Will become bound.
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • bojshabojsha Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Yup, just as I writen above you're tyring to mock me.
    You know you can just ask me, am friendly but since your not am not gonna give you an answer on it, think what you will.
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    Does it mean eldritch won't drop anymore from e.g. quartermaster bags? Are you gonna remove them at last from all the loot tables? Because they can't even get turned into rp anymore since mod 16.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User

Does it mean eldritch won't drop anymore from e.g. quartermaster bags? Are you gonna remove them at last from all the loot tables? Because they can't even get turned into rp anymore since mod 16.

You can exchange that to bonding.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***