test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug or feature?

i bought the dragonborn pack during the sale....it came with some insignia packs....i got 3 bound to account epic insignias. I bought identical non-bound insignias on the Auction House, and used the bound ones as a Reagent, the upgrade not only gave me Legendary Unbound Insignias, also it only cost the 2 epic ones per upgrade, meaning the 4 rare and 8 uncommon ones were not even used and I just resold them.

expected result: the upgrade goes as normal and all reagents are consumed, giving me a bound to account legendary insignia.

observed result: only the 2 epic insignias were consumed, and the legendary one i recieved was not bound.
Tagged:

Comments

• poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    Why did you even expect the non-bound insignia to become bound after upgrading? This is not how it goes with respect to enchants, e.g.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    None of my insignia upgrades have become bound. Didn't matter what I used where.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Enchants/Insignias will typically taken on the "most restrictive" bind status when reagents are used as part of their refinement process. So yes, an unbound insignia using bound reagents should have made it bound. I will check with the team on exceptions/edge cases for this though.