test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

OP, GWF control too long

2»

Comments

  • alfalolzalfalolz Member Posts: 161 Arc User

    alfalolz said:

    > @superstevenshu said:

    > just want to make complement, the gwf punishing charge, and OP stun power both ignores dodge, and also their stun ignores elven, ignores cc stack, meaning that they can still control you 3-5 seconds even you have 3 stacks of cc and elven on you

    >

    > @nitocris83

    > please have a look of this thread, this definitely need a fast fix, ty!



    you stunlock me in pvp and have the nerve to complain about OP and GWF control!? ROFL thats rich steven, even from you

    GF always same control since mod 1, no change this mod, and GF control respect cc stacks and elven, not like op/gwf control, which is a bug
    GF's thield throw - DOES ignore dodge and it does NOT respect cc stacks and elven. Totally broken.

    dont know that never tried in pvp, most GF dont use that i think
    most of them do.

  • kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    As usual.. people complaining about other class but not theirs..
  • terylionterylion Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    Guys u cry so loud about Op.

    Op stunn 3 sek:
    If they remove our stun or if they short it to 1,5 sek believe non op do any dmg, couse our skill are so slow, our animation is really long.
    Smite 900 magnitude:
    If they nerf this to the 600, then non op do even schratch u with 3 sek stunn couse our dmg is not so big like GF's for example or CW. Range 80' i must say it its a large range, they can nerf it to 60'. but I think they give us that range becouse we have just one skill to deal any dmg, and this is balance against range class.
    Another things"
    Encounters skill, with one combat i can use smita like 5 times. After this i have to w8 for my devinity. Withouth devinity i cant use any skill who is alredy to use.
    If i fight against Good pvpers , i cant do alot even with me super stun and extra dmg from smite. They heal to fast, they have dodge, so even if i use smite, 50% of my smite is "dodge" "immune". So i really have to w8 for a perfect moment for a good rotation. When i start to use my skills just randomly, i do no dmg, or i will see only "dodge" "immune".

    Op have 3 sec to deal some dmg against tanky class. For example GF have prone and his daily and encounters do really good dmg, and they can kill - like always -, everyone for one rotation.

    So pls stop crying about Op couse our class is really slow, our skills animation to long. I have really big problem to deal good dmg from my daily, mostly becouse animation is to long.

    In my opinion Op is not so OP like was TR in last mode. So pls dont cry about that.
  • geminisaga#7767 geminisaga Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Another GF who wants to be the only class to kill with 1 rotation and endless stuns and prones. Those days are over.
  • kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,121 Arc User

    Another GF who wants to be the only class to kill with 1 rotation and endless stuns and prones. Those days are over.

    Yea! Its paladin's turn!! Go hide somewhere GF!!! >:)
  • lemollenlemollen Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    LOL @ Tery. You say Paladin's smite 900 magnitude can be done 5 times in a fight and you say this is not a problem. LOL you tell me another class that can this too. Smite has no cooldown and its 900 magnitude, the highest encounter damage ever and its not a problem... ROFL. You say this is not broken because people can dodge it and you need to time it properly for it to hit.. WTF are you saying? Of course it needs to be like this for it to be fair. In your opinion, Paladin is not broken due to the points that you've made...ok.. lets see.. Paladin can do unavoidable CC with long duration and long range. Has the hardest hitting encounter smite 900 magnitude with no cooldown. Can spam five times in a fight. Can heal and also by sigil of paladin. Ok not broken at all Tery ROFL.
  • kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    lemollen said:

    LOL @ Tery. You say Paladin's smite 900 magnitude can be done 5 times in a fight and you say this is not a problem. LOL you tell me another class that can this too. Smite has no cooldown and its 900 magnitude, the highest encounter damage ever and its not a problem... ROFL. You say this is not broken because people can dodge it and you need to time it properly for it to hit.. WTF are you saying? Of course it needs to be like this for it to be fair. In your opinion, Paladin is not broken due to the points that you've made...ok.. lets see.. Paladin can do unavoidable CC with long duration and long range. Has the hardest hitting encounter smite 900 magnitude with no cooldown. Can spam five times in a fight. Can heal and also by sigil of paladin. Ok not broken at all Tery ROFL.

    FYI, Paladin smite damage decrease as divinity pool decrease. The 1st smite is 900 magnitude. It get lesser the more u spam it.
  • lemollenlemollen Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    How long does it take to replenish your Divinity?
  • lemollenlemollen Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    My point still stands. Paladins can CC with long range, long duration and undodgable then follow up with spamming Smite 5 times (first one 900 magnitude). On top of that, they can heal fast. Yeah not OP at all LMAO.
  • terylionterylion Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    ok ok. is so broken. i think they should bring back tr with 100% deflect piercing dmg than will be ok:) and daily with 3 sek:) than was ok that was fair. Now Op have finelly one skill to hit, and everyone cry. CC, ofcourse no matter when i use burning light always CC? rally? bro first u should test it, than u can say anyrthing.
    How long devinity? when i use smite 5 times, i must w8 2 min , ofcourse in fight, when someone hit me, to restores. in different case i cant restore devinity.
    anyway u not watch about animation, but only magnitude. bro if i fight with very good pvp player my smite do not alot dmg, and daily... i have to get someone in cc to can hit from my daily, in different ase i see only dodge or immune.

    Go and play op in pvp than u tell me its really big killer, can kill everyone, tank everything. go for it:) go and play op:) u will see how easy is get any good pvp player. im not talking about pugs:) go go:)
  • terylionterylion Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    Right now if u see good pvp player, that pkayer can do alot with his own class no matter, its op, gf, cw, sw, hr, tr, gwf. No matter. Every class with unique and good build can tank and kill everyone. Ofcourse dps class deal mutch more dmg than tanks. Now every class have chance to kil every class. but, right now, if u see , everyone in pvp go for healing. And hard is kill Sw, DC, CW, even Tr, 1v1 couse this clases can heal themselves as HAMSTER. Only becouse players, i mean smart player know, what they should to use to be more tanky and dps in same time.

    I cant kill any CW 1v1 couse my dmg is to low, rotation to slow, Have problem with Tr too, if that tr know how to play, so Op is not so OP. Every clas in my opinion is quite balance. Gf still can kill everyone in one rotation, if someone know how to survive gf rotation than gf need support to kill.

    My point is, if 10 players good pvp player meet eachather in match u will se maybe just 1 dead. maybe. Which mean, Op is not so OP like everyone think they are. And ofcourse im talking about pvp zone on rivenscar etc. couse there companion not give us bonuses to stats.
  • revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    terylion said:

    Right now if u see good pvp player, that pkayer can do alot with his own class no matter, its op, gf, cw, sw, hr, tr, gwf. No matter. Every class with unique and good build can tank and kill everyone. Ofcourse dps class deal mutch more dmg than tanks. Now every class have chance to kil every class. but, right now, if u see , everyone in pvp go for healing. And hard is kill Sw, DC, CW, even Tr, 1v1 couse this clases can heal themselves as HAMSTER. Only becouse players, i mean smart player know, what they should to use to be more tanky and dps in same time.

    I cant kill any CW 1v1 couse my dmg is to low, rotation to slow, Have problem with Tr too, if that tr know how to play, so Op is not so OP. Every clas in my opinion is quite balance. Gf still can kill everyone in one rotation, if someone know how to survive gf rotation than gf need support to kill.

    My point is, if 10 players good pvp player meet eachather in match u will se maybe just 1 dead. maybe. Which mean, Op is not so OP like everyone think they are. And ofcourse im talking about pvp zone on rivenscar etc. couse there companion not give us bonuses to stats.


    Oh save us from this stupidity.
  • lemollenlemollen Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    Paladins can channel divinity so I don’t think it’ll take 2 min to replenish that. And u say in fight when ppl hits u, u also restore divinity. Paladins has two powers that can cc. Banishment and Burning light. Burning light has two Sec cast time but banishment is less than 1 Sec. And banishment has Long range and Long duration time stun-6 Sec. U say all classes are equal. I don’t agree. U say all classes can tank. Well not true. All classes can stack Hp sure but only certain classes have powers that heal. Like u say, when two good pvpers fight, chances are they can’t one rotate each other so the one with better healing and cc will win. This makes classes with inherent healing powers have advantage. And paladins have good cc, good healing and the hardest hitting encounter. So some classes are more “equal” than others. It’s ok. I know these classes will defend their more “equal” status to the death like in a certain book.
  • kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    lemollen said:

    How long does it take to replenish your Divinity?

    Veeeeerrryyyy SLOOOOWwww. Even with channel divinity, it takes like 4-5 sec to get a minimum damage smite back and they cant attack durring channelling so..i guess paladin has their downside. U guys should play paladin to learn more. Not everything is as what u guys think.
  • terylionterylion Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    lemollen said:

    Paladins can channel divinity so I don’t think it’ll take 2 min to replenish that. And u say in fight when ppl hits u, u also restore divinity. Paladins has two powers that can cc. Banishment and Burning light. Burning light has two Sec cast time but banishment is less than 1 Sec. And banishment has Long range and Long duration time stun-6 Sec. U say all classes are equal. I don’t agree. U say all classes can tank. Well not true. All classes can stack Hp sure but only certain classes have powers that heal. Like u say, when two good pvpers fight, chances are they can’t one rotate each other so the one with better healing and cc will win. This makes classes with inherent healing powers have advantage. And paladins have good cc, good healing and the hardest hitting encounter. So some classes are more “equal” than others. It’s ok. I know these classes will defend their more “equal” status to the death like in a certain book.


    Finelly normal answer not just like " ure stupid , or Op is to OP "
    Like u said, if two good pvpers meet eachother they can fight all day, and no one die. So this shows, the classes are quite balanced. Believe me or not, im not deal such of big dmg as u think i do against reallly good pvp players. Banishment have only healing OP Justicar dont have it. And Healing Op deal less dmg than justicar. Healing Op have less DEvinity restore, i check it, than JUsticar.
    LIke Kangkeok said, go and play Op, than we can talk about easy play as op. Good luck:)
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    About OP and damage, some seem to be completely unaware. Running lomm beside a tank with worse gear in terms of %damage, it is like this in case the paladin runs dps setup over tank setup: 190k power CW 78mio, 156k power warlock 57mio, 160k power paladin 44mio. Similar performance.
    Calling classes balanced in PVP is beyond hypocricy anyway.. who cares.
  • terylionterylion Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    Is mutch more balanced than last 15 mod. So pls guys. Even in Mode 15 Op with good team and perfect timing can kill orcus in one phase. So What are u try to prove right now?
  • bananitsabananitsa Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 37 Arc User
    What's balanced? damn you people must enjoy the extra stats from companions to stomp undergeared peeps lmao
  • turzanturzan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User

    > @superstevenshu said:

    > just want to make complement, the gwf punishing charge, and OP stun power both ignores dodge, and also their stun ignores elven, ignores cc stack, meaning that they can still control you 3-5 seconds even you have 3 stacks of cc and elven on you

    >

    > @nitocris83

    > please have a look of this thread, this definitely need a fast fix, ty!



    you stunlock me in pvp and have the nerve to complain about OP and GWF control!? ROFL thats rich steven, even from you

    GF always same control since mod 1, no change this mod, and GF control respect cc stacks and elven, not like op/gwf control, which is a bug

    I backed to pvp after 2months break, and i realized things are bit more balanced - ofc i dont like actual combat system, class mechanics (especially gf/gwf) and a lot of changes (feats, powers, boons etc) which destroyed game I used to love and play with smile on my face - but I has to admit one thing- step to balance was made - even i dont like the way they have done this its true, if some1 says pvp is totally unalanced atm that means he havnt played last 3-4 mods, and he didnt played good match in this mod (good - i mean without ungeared bobs, or braindead players).

    Now about this thread: it's epic to see GF complaiing about CC in game, to be a honest it's epic to see any class complains about CC - all classes (maybe except SW cuz not many of them play pvp atm) have enough cc to close 1 full rotation. Tell me what sentinel or justicar can do with their CC? In my opinion trs CC (even is way shorter) is more dangerous - but i dont have problem with any CC cuz all classes have it, just ppl need to know how to take advantage from it. This game deasnt need skills in actuall pvp but if u guys come to pvp or meet in pvp radomly builded enemies its normal everything gonnn be op.

    And Steven gf cc isnt same since mod 1 dont say HAMSTER pls, stunlock system (correct me guys if imma wrong) came to game around mod 5-6?

    About shield throw: in some cases it ignores dc dodges, and tr dodges in late phase, didnt saw cw gettin stun during dodge

    Ps. Elven Armor Enchantment is ignored by most cc encouters - stop searching encounters issues here - its enchantment problem by itself.
    Godfinder
  • lemollenlemollen Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    It’s not balanced at all. Paladin has Long range CC with long duration, hardest dmg encounter than can be spammed. And do U know when paladin raise shield, they are immune to CC 360 degrees? Dont believe? Try it. Fighters raise shield but are only immune to CC 180 degrees.
  • turzanturzan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    only 180°? Dude 180° is fair enough. If i good remember op shiled was 360° in previous mods as well and it wasnt problem.
    May I ask U about your character name and class U play pvp? Mostly If I recognize player by ingame name and playstyle I understand his complains about pvp.
    Godfinder
  • lemollenlemollen Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    You are talking out of your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> my friend. The tool tip for paladin and fighter for the block mechanic is exactly the same. So why is it that fighter is immune to cc only from the front while paladin is immune to cc 360? And what exactly blocks the cc from the back? Don’t tell me paladins have a holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that can dispel cc from the back as well?
Sign In or Register to comment.