test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rip stick horse

teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
edited June 2019 in General Discussion (PC)
was kind of wanting to know here why they would put the stick horse on the zen market and why they could not wait tell the summer festival was here cause after seeing it go for 10000 that I know I will not be buying this item off the store for how i think it's nothing but a piece of junk where they should of waited around the corner or i would of used my favor of sune on that i cant now thanks dev

Comments

• zerappuszerappus Member Posts: 138 Arc User

was kind of wanting to know here why they would put the stick horse on the zen market and why they could not wait tell the summer festival was here cause after seeing it go for 10000 that I know I will not be buying this item off the store for how i think it's nothing but a piece of junk where they should of waited around the corner or i would of used my favor of sune on that i cant now thanks dev

First of all, the stick horses are 1,000 zen not 10,000 zen. And it is currently on sale for 600 zen.

Secondly, how do you know the Stick Horses will be on Summer Festival? It's not on the current Calendar of event rewards.
  • teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    zerappus said:

First of all, the stick horses are 1,000 zen not 10,000 zen. And it is currently on sale for 600 zen.

Secondly, how do you know the Stick Horses will be on Summer Festival? It's not on the current Calendar of event rewards.
    some of the players and my self had wanted to see this one in the summer event for how it would of fit so well but after seeing it on jubilee that I will not be buying it for how they should of waited tell it was available to buy with favor of sune why I went with the new vampire throne over this cause it was just cooler than the stick horse
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Where do I begin? The stick horse is a cash only deal. Unless you got zen from the zax recently, they are saying "surprise!" here is something to buy for cash. They knew it was popular item in the Fool's Day event and people said they would pay cash for it. It will not be for any game currency. They don't make money off the game currency. The best you can hope for is someone to offer it in the AH. Otherwise you need to buy it $6 per horse is $18 for all 3 and you can get it and have zen left over to throw into the zax.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Where do I begin? The stick horse is a cash only deal. Unless you got zen from the zax recently, they are saying "surprise!" here is something to buy for cash. They knew it was popular item in the Fool's Day event and people said they would pay cash for it. It will not be for any game currency. They don't make money off the game currency. The best you can hope for is someone to offer it in the AH. Otherwise you need to buy it $6 per horse is $18 for all 3 and you can get it and have zen left over to throw into the zax.

It can't be posted on the AH anymore. That was a bug.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Yeah the item is bound.... to character. It was a surprise to me, was going to buy few more to resell but no. Anyway is cool :D
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
    edited June 2019
    Too bad it is BoP, one of my guild is out on vacation and told me to buy him all three and he would pay me back. I guess I will text him back and tell him he needs to get to a PC before the sale ends in two weeks. Thanks for the heads up on that @kreatyve <3

@adinosii I think the coin storm is pretty silly, odd thing is Llorna Zorg has this, her and her husband are the owners of the Bank of Zorg. I guess a coin storm following them around make sense.
    wb-cenders.gif
    edited June 2019
    i just see the summer event this year not coming with a new mount for how they did that last year cause i know some of us where waiting to see the changing stick horse in the summer event that will not happen for how tired i am of them slapping us in the face cause if i see that same boring sail and nothing new than im not going to do the summer event at all cause if they cant do at least a repainted deepcrow bulette war tyrannosaur or some type of mount that would please us all than im skipping this all together

@teamstephon I don't always hit the Summer Fest events. First I am usually on vacation with my husband. This July 7th is our 29th and he likes his road trips. Second the times I did attend the Summer Fest, I got the bow skin for my ranger and the pig companion for my barbarian. I don't do the football or water balloons or chicken chasing, but I am sure it is fun. If I am around for this event, I might farm another bow skin assuming I can use it on the Undermountain gear, otherwise it is pretty much useless. After doing the Summer Fest, once I pretty much felt it was completed.
    wb-cenders.gif
    edited June 2019

@teamstephon I don't always hit the Summer Fest events. First I am usually on vacation with my husband. This July 7th is our 29th and he likes his road trips. Second the times I did attend the Summer Fest, I got the bow skin for my ranger and the pig companion for my barbarian. I don't do the football or water balloons or chicken chasing, but I am sure it is fun. If I am around for this event, I might farm another bow skin assuming I can use it on the Undermountain gear, otherwise it is pretty much useless. After doing the Summer Fest, once I pretty much felt it was completed.

only have been there collecting my favor of sune for how I don't tend anything else why I have not bought any mounts from the event for how I have been waiting for them to release a new one and hope they can give us one that nice since its all im asking for
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

only have been there collecting my favor of sune for how I don't tend anything else why I have not bought any mounts from the event for how I have been waiting for them to release a new one and hope they can give us one that nice since its all im asking for
    There was never even any hint that they would do this for the Summer Festival though. I can't see how you managed to get that idea in your head. I never saw a single word about it anywhere, not even speculation, until this thread.

Maybe they will release another nice mount with Summer Festival. I don't know anything about it right now, but that could happen.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    Another thread begging for free stuff
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User

kreatyve said:

Yeah the item is bound.... to character. It was a surprise to me, was going to buy few more to resell but no. Anyway is cool :D
    I don't mind the cost if it was BtoA, like other mounts. Making it BtoC now....that's not ok.
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User

kreatyve said:

I don't mind the cost if it was BtoA, like other mounts. Making it BtoC now....that's not ok.
    Once used, the mount is reclaimable on every character in the account. In this case, BtA or BtC, it does not matter. It has the same effect of being usable only on the account.
    kreatyve said:

There was never even any hint that they would do this for the Summer Festival though. I can't see how you managed to get that idea in your head. I never saw a single word about it anywhere, not even speculation, until this thread.

Maybe they will release another nice mount with Summer Festival. I don't know anything about it right now, but that could happen.
    I know the jubilee hasn't been the best so far where I just don't see the summer event being the same since I know they wont add a new mount to it cause all im there for is my favor of sune and nothing else

kreatyve said:

I know a lot of stuff is getting kind of out dated where they should take the companions and mounts and do them bound tradable or bound to account to be put in the shared bank account since I do agree that they should change the stuff up or I would of given someone a free item if thery did not have them set up to be character bound or account bound
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Does people understand that most (if not all) mounts you buy from Zen store is reclaimable by all your characters (you have and you will have) in the same account?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

Does people understand that most (if not all) mounts you buy from Zen store is reclaimable by all your characters (you have and you will have) in the same account?

Apparently not...

• mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User

So, let me get this straight, you are complaining that we got a much requested feature, for a cheap price, during a 40% sale that makes them even cheaper, and they are also account-wide?

• ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

some of the players and my self had wanted to see this one in the summer event for how it would of fit so well but after seeing it on jubilee that I will not be buying it for how they should of waited tell it was available to buy with favor of sune why I went with the new vampire throne over this cause it was just cooler than the stick horse

Seriously, every single comment you've made in this thread can be broken down into:
    • you wanted something to happen
    • you got it in my head that thing would happen
    • you were never, ever informed that this thing would or could happen
    • Now you're angry that this random idea that YOU thought up isn't going to happen

Seems to me the real problem here is that you had an expectation that you made up out of thin air.
    edited July 2019

So, let me get this straight, you are complaining that we got a much requested feature, for a cheap price, during a 40% sale that makes them even cheaper, and they are also account-wide?

the stick horse was suppose to be a summer event thing for how i was not expecting them to release it so soon cause they did admit that the mount was easy to make and how it was going to be a free item and why it's not cause they thought making money off of it was the best idea when 10 bucks could of went to something else why i said before that im not going to buy it cause all i wanted to see was that one in the summer event so i already know that the summer event isn't getting anything new for how done i am of seeing that boring HAMSTER snail