test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS4] Undermountain Launch Week Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Undermountain. Please do not report previously discovered bugs or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues on PS4.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.

Thanks!

Comments

• lordnagy#1603 lordnagy Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    The very first expedition you do when leaving the catacombs has a lvl 80 mimic. I thought these were supposed to be removed?
  • bloodgiving#2889 bloodgiving Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Your patch notes said all enchantments and runestones can be traded in. Yet I can only trade in eldtrich runestones. I wasted about 500k AD. On runestones to trade in for my 8 toons.
  • russelguppy#7025 russelguppy Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    I cannot rush the same task more than once in a row. I have to rush the task I want, then rush a different task and then go back to rush the original task.

Also I have 100% focus so why is this causing me to get normal results rather than +1 results 2 times out of 10? This was not doing that before mod 16
  • richtayls#5929 richtayls Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Want to do Legacy Campaigns, Sybella Artis only offers ‘goodbye’, found her in the vault, asked on Reddit and people say she’s near Knox now but I can’t see her there at all.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Respected one of my toons. Before I was doing 1000's of damage now and 1's and 10's. Can't kill a single enemy in SH's at all with a 16K+ IL toon *Ranger/Warden). Weapon enchants (Lifedrinker) doing 1pt of damage.

Encounters doing NO damage at all.

Enemies doing 1000's points of damage per strike. My highest damage was 46!

EDIT: Apparently the SH's are scaled to level 80 now.
    Post edited by autumnwitch on
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • tigerdrsk#8993 tigerdrsk Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Siegebreaker horse mount from siege encounter drops is now green instead of red and black. Tested this on all characters and surroundings. It should be red and black, please fix.
    I don't know if this is intended or not, but I had an extra Neverwinter Charger from the last event (I can't bind it because it's a duplicate of an unique item) well about a week ago I discarded it because I couldn't use it, well I log in today and it's magically back? Still can't use it but I'm pretty sure that is not was supposed to happen today. So FYI?
  • dressrobadressroba Member Posts: 70 Arc User

Your patch notes said all enchantments and runestones can be traded in. Yet I can only trade in eldtrich runestones. I wasted about 500k AD. On runestones to trade in for my 8 toons.

pc never had a runestone exchange too even on preview , you should have checked before using ad .

Want to do Legacy Campaigns, Sybella Artis only offers ‘goodbye’, found her in the vault, asked on Reddit and people say she’s near Knox now but I can’t see her there at all.

u need to be lvl 80 , if she still doesn't talk to you that's a bug .

Respected one of my toons. Before I was doing 1000's of damage now and 1's and 10's. Can't kill a single enemy in SH's at all with a 16K+ IL toon *Ranger/Warden). Weapon enchants (Lifedrinker) doing 1pt of damage.

stronghold mobs some of them kind bugged and have too much hp , better not try to kill mobs under lvl 80 there , you need arm pen and acc or you'll do low cuz of mobs dmg res and the fact they defl your attacks , u do less dmg overall but everything have less hp too .
  • rey007#5400 rey007 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    dressroba said:

stronghold mobs some of them kind bugged and have too much hp , better not try to kill mobs under lvl 80 there , you need arm pen and acc or you'll do low cuz of mobs dmg res and the fact they defl your attacks , u do less dmg overall but everything have less hp too .
    Thanks for the tip. I went up to the stronghold to practice my new combat rotations and was utterly destroyed by mobs just outside the stronghold. Guess I'll have to level up to 80 then.
    - Rey

- in umbra igitur pugnabimus!
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    Can't leave Cold Run

The sparkly polar bear exit portal seems to only work for one person at a time. If someone else is using it, there's no way out unless you've got a VIP traveling post. Used to be when an exit was blocked you could aim the camera up to get the prompt to leave, but that didn't work - nothing came up.

I got two characters trapped in that zone waiting for the guy ahead of me to pick a destination and get out.
    Razorwood collections category description is wrong.

If you look in companion collections Razorwood is listed as "Mystical of Faerun" (See image below)

However, once you slot him he goes in the fighter category (see image below)

I was trying to fill a mystic slot and used a Razorwood which was completely wasted.

I will be filling out a ticket but they will just tell me to post here.
  • darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    Seems like ndemo disconnects most of team on regular basis.
  • xcessiveforce40xcessiveforce40 Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    I am on ps4, level 80. I have 3 loadouts for Warlock. I am unable to change between them at the fire in any location. Will not allow me to change at all. I used to have loudouts for aoe, boss and temp. I simply want to configure each again and it wont change. Please assist. Thanks!
    Founder: Xcessiveforce GF, Xcessiveheals DC, XcessiveRange HR, XcessiveArcana CW, XcessiveStab TR
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

Not a bug - Working as intended.

The idea is that you can trade in stuff that became "unwanted" or unusable because of companion gear changes.

Eldritch runestones are no longer used..so you get bondings instead. Older companion gear used enchantments which you can now exchange for runestones.

Arcane/Empowered/Profane runestones are just as usable as they were before, so no reason to exchange them.

Hoping for improvements...
  • eastcrow#9222 eastcrow Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    I can't transmute that lvl 80 gear with lvl 70 gear. I have been carrying my shadewalker set as transmute since SKT, and intend to continue to do so.

The Fashion Bag and Vanity Pets Bag should each have a different page when changing tabs (like the professions bags). Instead, they show on the same page and using L2 R2 to switch tab (bag) just put you at the bottom of a very long list (for a collector like me at least) to scroll back up. It's messy.

Not really a ''bug'', but I realized today that the Epic version of Tenser's is not in the collection.

• frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    Lesser Bone Golems throughout Chult are buggy/glitchy

If companions are standing between you and them, the golems just stand there and let you whittle them down with ranged attacks.
  • eastcrow#9222 eastcrow Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Oh, also, the search filter on AH still shows old stats like recovery, lifesteal, movement, etc.

Edit: Also, mounts and companions preview is broken on AH and in collection.
    Post edited by eastcrow#9222 on
  • skrewfaz3d#1482 skrewfaz3d Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Once I picked up my legacy weekly quests from Sybella my journal was enptied of quests I had before. They still show on my side bar but I can not change priority on any quests (nor view them). The only quests that show in my journal are ones I have picked up AFTER accepting those legacy weeklies.

Edit: Figured out that toggling "low level" quests brings the back. Quit with the lazy debugging/testing -_-
    Post edited by skrewfaz3d#1482 on
  • colos#7661 colos Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    stronghold cleric not giving 10% extra influence
  • arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Scourge warlock:i talk about hb lesser course slow to apply,and sometime no work. power and feat not have a great synergy prob.ill suggest to investigate and rework feat and powa .
    2 action point gain need a push up.. ok 1st we spam,now no worth invest on dayly power not stronger not usable. A good dayly cooldown will be1min(make this like mount power) so enter synergy with mount a+not 4
    Its so easy solve this delete ap gain and give a std cooldown...cmon.
    Rquee i tryed dread legion and mpf damn
    Im 22,5k sw/dc dps.i dont feel the power of item i ve, and i ask whyyyy a new player have to push up enc? he no need if he keep doing underlev content.
    I admitt yu did goood work on undermountain, all ok really.

But on underlevel quee yu nerfed too mutch endgamer.

Plus a think:

endgamer ppl is the arrival point for new player(they chek us dream us equip anc work for be better sometimes they buy zen 4 fast upgrade) so why new ppl have t buy zen 4 drive a broken ferrari on a broken road? Think on this think on this.i will live on undermountain campain until underlevel fix.

Underlev its ok think but seem developed from a team not know very good the game and the mmorpg rule.
    New meta is a joke dps only 1 way full rad full power just 2 wep enc valuable are yu kidding us ? No need brutals no bkice no demoniac juno nothingassassin just radius +dom ins+vorpal!!! Thats your idea of diversity? Really its superbad we have to switch evert1 same enc on offense need a enc rework( really yu play your game:) ???? lol anyway for the undermountain gg its really enjoyable i hope all the rest be like undermountain so i can say damn gg guys.

P.s pet
    .owlbear pet dsnt work 10% chance never see dmg compensation on enemy
    Lion not seem work seem no stack idk
    Post edited by arkai#8115 on
  • mrdanthedeadman#3794 mrdanthedeadman Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Spy guild shirt and pants don't show up in the new seal vendor.
  • matii#4660 matii Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    After killings a mobs, you stay in combat, although all mobs are dead.
    The problem occurs on every map and is very annoying
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    adinosii said:

Not a bug - Working as intended.

The idea is that you can trade in stuff that became "unwanted" or unusable because of companion gear changes.

Eldritch runestones are no longer used..so you get bondings instead. Older companion gear used enchantments which you can now exchange for runestones.

Arcane/Empowered/Profane runestones are just as usable as they were before, so no reason to exchange them.

But we can also do an enchantment exchange 1:1 or 3 stat for 3 stat, armor enchantment, weapon etc... we should be able to trade in runestones as well; that is a another item I would mark as a miss by cryptic. I prepare for each mod so I had 3 of each type of runestone but I don't need the Armor Pen ones at all; I would trade one in for an empower and sell the other two but I can't trade it and the sell price pretty low for an armor pen runestone so I am SoL or I can sell 3 to buy 1; that makes no sense IMO.

Just like the companions bonus most are not working so most companions bonuses get wasted this mod.
  • niceduck#2839 niceduck Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Took my Rogue to lv80, ran thru new campaing. That was nice run, no issues there.

THEN, I queued to random queue, we won lottery ticket to Prophecy of Madness and then the not that fun started. Everyone on party were lv72 - lv80, everyone died atleast twice, we BARELY got BRONSE (This used to be 99% sure GOLD before this scaling madness took a place). IF this is your idea to have fun, you shall see lazy PoM runs ever after this kind of messing old, unwanted, not needed dungeons and since new players don't understand, what LAZY means, it will lead to unwanted kicks from party, turn ins to be afk etc etc, but is dungeon like PoM work like this, there is no freaking reason even try to do anything, except kill balor at the end.

I don't know, how you try to scale IL between areas, but natural way would be use 100% IL to areas meant to lv80, (70/80)=87.5% IL to areas meant to lv70 and (60/80)=75% IL to areas mean to lv60 and then DONT scale any further.

I think my 1st run on Master of the Hunt scaled me to 50% IL ... that has NOTHING to DO with FUN.
  • juan#5043 juan Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Please, is it that nobody reads the patch notes? They clearly say that, in stronghold, the level is of rank 80, and that no player is overscaled, then, until our players are level 80, it is convenient not to perform any event in stronghold ....
    Few Different Things:

All my Wizards appeared naked on the sign-in screen. Once I signed in using them (individually) it went away.

On the sign in screen several characters armour that has been changed with dyes appear in their original colour.

My pet Spider is now HUGE and looks silly.

My Heavy Giant Spider mount I paid for in the Menzoberranzan Renegade pack in now about half the size and looks ridiculous when ridden.

I have a Paranoid Delusion companion. And now when we are in combat, a bald woman in her underwear appears out of nowhere and just stands there until the encounter is finished. I’m not sure if that is now intended or not but just wanted to make sure. I mean I don’t mind, she’s a stunner but again, not sure if that is intended.

Bonding stones that are level 9 I can not upgrade then while they are slotted. A weird empty refining screen shows that can’t be interacted with at all other than to close it.
This discussion has been closed.