test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

You can't build soulsparks on some enemies

cheerz4beerzcheerz4beerz Member Posts: 63 Arc User
Most noticeable during the siege event as quite a few of the dragons seem to not let you build sparks on them. I've also seen it in ME's vs the ghost crab specifically. Is this a bug or a feature? It's pretty annoying as it not only prevents warlocks using their tab ability but also the cd reduction and damage increase.

Comments

• bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    Reported several times in the past, no response yet. Can @nitocris83 @terramak @kreatyve , @ anyone confirm that the devs team knows about and is working on this?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Reported several times in the past, no response yet. Can @nitocris83 @terramak @kreatyve , @ anyone confirm that the devs team knows about and is working on this?

They probably already do, but I will forward the thread anyway, just to make extra sure.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks folks! I've been playing a Warlock lately as well and seeing funny patterns with the soulsparks. I'll bring it up with the team to see if there is internal info/reports on this.
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    This issue is still going on, mostly in the Master Expeditions. Any word on a cause or a possible fix?