test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mimic dummies?

silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
A lot of us are still building/tweaking for LoMM smooth runs. Would it be possible to get some dummy mimics that we could use like the combat dummies in PE/DR/Chult/SH? Set them up with the same HP, whether they're moving or not, to allow us to better test before we get into LoMM and have a failed run.

Just a thought.
I aim to misbehave

Comments

• tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    silence1x said:

A lot of us are still building/tweaking for LoMM smooth runs. Would it be possible to get some dummy mimics that we could use like the combat dummies in PE/DR/Chult/SH? Set them up with the same HP, whether they're moving or not, to allow us to better test before we get into LoMM and have a failed run.

Just a thought.

Nice suggestion, won't happen sadly

Mimics seems to had 350K HP before nerf, so now it should be 315K. Maybe testing on stronghold dummies if you can make 315K can help.

Doohickey (30 sec CD) can help when damaging mimics, and respen reward bear-owl figurine will make fixed 183K (10min CD, maybe depend on power)
    Post edited by tassedethe13 on
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    My assassin rotation for mimics is this.
    Mimic 1
    Duelist flurry, tab + lashing blade, gloaming if its still alive

Mimic 2
    Jump in + tab + gloaming x2 + lashing blade + gloaming if still alive

Assassinate if lashing blade fails to critical

Deft strike if assassinate and lashing fail to critical attack.

Toribands ring to stun the fast mimic

Vorpal enchantment and 80k power 68k armor pen 68k accuracy and none of my mimics survive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!