test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vote with your wallets

louchristanlouchristan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 50 Arc User
I had been with this game for a long time. It seems that Cryptic seldom read or care about what we posted here. I think the only way to get their attention is to vote with our wallets. If you like what is happening then spend some real money to support the game and if you don't like the changes then don't spend a penny. However I think it is ok to complain here just to let of some steam. LOL

Comments

• demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Im was super pissed with the changes at first... then i was semi ok as time went on... made a new build around tenebrous, and then yep temeberous got cap nerfed...

By the way teneberous does not proc of the helmet of brambles from malabogs castle.

I cant vote with my wallet because i feel they may fix things right one day... abused wife syndrome?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • louchristanlouchristan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 50 Arc User
    I had bought a lot of teneberous at AH since I got the information that they are good pre mod 16. Now some at rank 15, I hope they will at least try to fix it.
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    Already voted with wallet, have bought Zen every promotion, never again, just collecting keys till this mess is sorted. No enthusiasm to even respec 14 of my 16 characters the other two are such pale shadows of what they were before. All the fuin of playing the game has disappeared, seeing 2 instead of 20 people active on my friends list also doesn't help.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    same, feeling abused,.
  • vheeshanevheeshane Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    I uninstalled 2 weeks after the new Mod. I check back in here to see if anything has changed and see what the consensus is. Apparently not much has changed, seems about half have adapted. All 15 main friends that I hung with in this game are all out now. The changes were brutal, but enticing if building up again were fun and had more variety, not the case here, no variety for me and definitely no fun. I guess I will check back in here again in a month or so, probably nothing new but I can hope.
  • draugkirdraugkir Member Posts: 99 Arc User

Wallet closed.

Plenty of Zen on hand, but I let my VIP run out and didn't renew.

Already checking out other games.

Yup.. thats what a lot of ppl is doing..