test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gond Insignia

underhand001underhand001 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
Hello Again,

This is only my 2nd post, don't get me wrong there are many, many other SPACE HAMSTER things I would love to post about, but I really think they are the same things that everyone is SPACE HAMSTERING about also.

This post is going to be about the Wonders of Gond event that has just kicked off today, 06/13/2019. I have opened over 30 of the Creations of Wonder Pack’s in the hopes of getting a Foregehammer of Gond, this did not happen, it also did not happen last year when I opened like over 50 of them. I did get one Gond’s Anvil of Creations but that was last year. Preservation Ward, well I got a load of them and that was all. SPACE HAMSTER SPACE HAMSTER. I know you would think that I was ranting about this, and I am somewhat but my really SPACE HAMSTER is Insignia of Gond, yes the Insignia’s. Could it have hurt to make PURPLE one’s for this go around seeing as how you have made it so that you have to have EPIC insignia to upgrade them to Legendary. For the love of Zeus can someone get their heads out of their SPACE HAMSTER? These Gond insignia’s are useless and you are giving them out. Why would you want to hurt your player base by filling up their bags with useless SPACE HAMSTER? Can you help me understand how the brainstorming for this game is done? Or how the brainstorming for the events are run? Because you would seem to have been luck throwing darts at a SPACE HAMSTER spinning dart board and getting better ideas then what is happening right now.

Sincerely yours, play that only logs in to get their key and no longer really plays the game

Comments

• chemjeffchemjeff Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    Why would you think that blue insignia are useless?
  • yau9yau9 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic" alt="" />
  • reefriednunt#3177 reefriednunt Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    Do they even have green gond insignias? Is it even possible to upgrade a blue one?
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    There are both green and blue Gond insignia, but no purple (epic). And, like all other insignia, you can't upgrade them.