test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What i was expecting to see on zen store on mod 16 launch

arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
i was expecting to see a trobriand fashion pack( full mage "robot" armor), arcturia fashion pack(her helm and wings looks cool) and halaster fashion pack(always wanted to wear the mad mage cloth), similar to the maze engine fashion given for free on maze engine campaign, but instead of it being free it was on zen store, also wanted to get a kavatos fashion pack(eye on his helm looks good), a angel of protection fashion pack(female gender lock, with the halo and wings will look good on my cleric), Xuna fashion pack( wanted to put her circlet on my rogue)

Comments

• regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    Well, i was expecting to see the return of the removed Class Packs with better content, the class companions should be epic and account-wide plus feature new bonuses that are actually usefull, so that players would actually consider buying these packs.

I would also love to see more campaign packs that are filled with content like the older "DLCs", something like decent account-wide perks instead of the one time junk we're getting thrown at us inside overpriced packs these days.

In short, just give us something worth spending ZEN on again...
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    I was specting more bank slots and more shared bank slots and more bag slots and more.... slots slots everywhere
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited June 2019