test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug with new Epic Excavated Mount Packs

yes i won a new epic mount pack from Excavated Lock box, it says im supposed to get legacy snail or legacy strider or a triceratops, When i got to choose my reward the snail and strider are not legacy, Such a huge let down =( sad face @nitocris83

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    Epic mount pack gets epic mount.
    Legendary mount pack get Legendary mount.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11179753-excavated-lockbox!
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    Eventually the Devs will correct the 'Legendary' in Excavation Epic Mount packs to 'Epic'. Keep waiting, a loooonnngg time.
  • h3llbentwisph3llbentwisp Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    I did a complaint ticket on this the other day telling them that it gave an epic Flail Snail rather than Legacy. There response to me was basically, the tool tip for the pack has a typo in it. Sorry for you loss! The Flail Snail Legacy is no longer available in game due to it being an older MOD. (However there are several on the Auction House as I type this.) Really sad when a company makes a mistake and makes no attempt to fix the mistake or uphold to what is promised.

imgur.com/vjb861e