test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where do I get a bloodtheft enchant preferably not from ah?

deathlike#5625 deathlike Member Posts: 3 Arc User
still confused you cant trade enchants to get it and the wiki is outdated and doesn't tell you where to get it

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Use seals to buy shards and make one.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    You can't buy bloodtheft shards with seals.. you either get lucky and get some from dungeons/skirmishes, open a lockbox that drops the enchant, or buy the shards/enchant from auction
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    The old Lockbox of the Nine / Noble's Enchantment Pack also has a chance of giving you a LifeDrinker of Bloodtheft enchant, if you're willing to test your luck.
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    do the math first tho, its often cheaper to just buy from AH
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User

You can't buy bloodtheft shards with seals.. you either get lucky and get some from dungeons/skirmishes, open a lockbox that drops the enchant, or buy the shards/enchant from auction

Was dealing with the seal trader earlier on my wizard. Guess what I saw in his shop? Shards of Bloodtheft.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.