test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Enemies draining AP is a problem

Now that gaining AP is much more difficult than it use to be, enemies shouldn't be able to eat your entire bar on a whim. It's annoying, unfair and nothing more than a waste of time. I say it should be nerfed significantly and you should be able to negate its effects with Block/Sprint since not every class has an invincible leap out of danger. What do you guys think?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Actually, with as slow as it is to fill, doesn't bother me if it gets drained. If I can toss off a daily when I need it, it's a bonus.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Actually I can confirm, that geared player, some classes more that others, fire of 2-3 dailies in one bossfight (Trobriand) that lasts about 2-3min. You only need to know wich power fills your AP bar and run maybe that boon same as that battlehorn on top (drops from an event). CW gains a huge bunch by using a smolder related feat, even without they can load AP in short with ray of frost. A tank gains most of AP by shielding, so all you should head for is stamina gain - > elven battle enchant etc.