test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Shirts and Trousers of the Spy's Guild... where are they?

lordseth1985lordseth1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 319 Arc User
I really dunno what to say here... where is the shirts and pants? On collections tab it's said that they can be found on Undermountain Seals vendor, but they aren't there, only rings and armor pieces. BUT it's really strange that protege's shirts and trousers can be purchased there. Why this Cryptic, WHYYY???

]

Avestruz.Q.T.Seduz - Rogue, natural born assassin.

Comments

• demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Dont monsters drop these?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    No.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • kiraskytowerkiraskytower Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    Perhaps they decided there was just too much similarity between these, the Protege ones and the prized cult ones? It would be nice to see perhaps another set with a different bonuses. Right now there really is no reason to get these when the protege ones have the same bonus with better stats.
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Winter Lily (CW) / Winter Rose (DC) / Winter Ivy (HR)
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • genadine#7803 genadine Member Posts: 35 Arc User

Perhaps they decided there was just too much similarity between these, the Protege ones and the prized cult ones? It would be nice to see perhaps another set with a different bonuses. Right now there really is no reason to get these when the protege ones have the same bonus with better stats.

Not everyone is running or even capable of running LoMM so these should be available for the masses.
  • tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    rjc9000 said:

They are easter eggs intended to be found through rigorous exploration and paying attention to the lore. :trollface:

This is so true

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2019
    EDIT: Verified it's been fixed internally and will be available in a future patch.

From Systems Designer Chantelle in the AMA "For the shirt and pants, it seems that one or more of the classes' stores don't have them. I'll look into this and try and get this fixed in the next available patch."

https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/bzy5ei/we_are_the_the_neverwinter_systems_team_ask_us/eqylca2/
  • drumon88drumon88 Member Posts: 142 Arc User

EDIT: Verified it's been fixed internally and will be available in a future patch.

From Systems Designer Chantelle in the AMA "For the shirt and pants, it seems that one or more of the classes' stores don't have them. I'll look into this and try and get this fixed in the next available patch."

https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/bzy5ei/we_are_the_the_neverwinter_systems_team_ask_us/eqylca2/

We've been reporting this consistently since Preview, why are we just now getting an acknowledgement on this?

We're looking at 2 months from launch and over 3 months since first report before a fix, and nearly that in acknowledgement time. That's pretty terrible.

And in the same vein the Mountaineer set STILL isn't in the tradebar store.
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    drumon88 said:

We've been reporting this consistently since Preview, why are we just now getting an acknowledgement on this?

We're looking at 2 months from launch and over 3 months since first report before a fix, and nearly that in acknowledgement time. That's pretty terrible.

And in the same vein the Mountaineer set STILL isn't in the tradebar store.

Ofc is part of the plan. Anyone at this point have a doubt about some things that arent fixed or arent in the game yet is part of a strategy? cmon they fix things in 1 day when they want to.

Mountaineer weapons arent in the game because they were in the 200$ pack. They will release soon because 2 months passed and we will be testing mod 17 in few weeks.

Some feats / powers / things are broken because they dont know how to balance them yet. Like tenebrous enchantment, they took 1,5 months to fix them, and they came with a modification (dmg cap). They didnt need 1,5 months to fix it, they needed 1,5 monts to DECIDE HOW to fix it.

And some things are broken forever for the same reason. Accept it. Is Neverwinter an the team is verys small. They preffer to not take risks with fast fixes sometimes even if they know something is broken.

Lots of people wont understand this, but some "fixes" can make the game totally uncontrolled, and disbalanced. This games are much more complex of what people thing.
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • reeper#9973 reeper Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    They were missing for all classes not just some
  • lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User

Not everyone is running or even capable of running LoMM so these should be available for the masses.
    Actually those dropped frequently enough from MEs, atleast for me, im aware if the awesomeness of their RNG system and wouldn't be surprised if you've never seen one, but those are more likely to drop with 2 or 3 empowered runes. They prolly forgot to change the description in collection or forgot to add them to the vendor, wouldn't be surpised with either.
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?
  • artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    lardeson said:

Actually those dropped frequently enough from MEs, atleast for me, im aware if the awesomeness of their RNG system and wouldn't be surprised if you've never seen one, but those are more likely to drop with 2 or 3 empowered runes. They prolly forgot to change the description in collection or forgot to add them to the vendor, wouldn't be surpised with either.

The ones you get from master expeditions are prized shirt/pants of the cult, not spy's guild
    .... and these are IL 909, not 940
    .... and these have very low drop-rate
    .... and you get a random one instead of picking the one you want from the seal shop

But they needed a reason for us to run LoMM, so they purposely left the spy guild shirt/pants out.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    artifleur said:

But they needed a reason for us to run LoMM, so they purposely left the spy guild shirt/pants out.

Ah....I really think this is just an honest screw-up. The IL 909 pants/shirts are really "good enough" anyhow - the Spy guild ones are not a "must-have".
    Hoping for improvements...