test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

hud got reset after maintenance

teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
i had found a issue in the game after i had logged in and after i saw my hud had got reset that i found it no longer looked like this and wounded if they where going to look into this issue and fix cause i know how frustrating it can be when you have to put all your stuff back the way it was when its no fun where i hope they can restore this

Comments

• Options
    angeliadee#3476 angeliadee Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello i don't know if this is where i should ask this but i did the one quest kill a scared monster and it didnt register . i killed two of them to make sure but still not working . maybe its a bug? thank you
  • Options

Hello i don't know if this is where i should ask this but i did the one quest kill a scared monster and it didnt register . i killed two of them to make sure but still not working . maybe its a bug? thank you

have you tried asking in the game or made a ticket about this not sure if your talking about siege or a different quest

• Options
    chidionchidion Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    HUD seems to get reset to the default setting after every major MOD update and occasionally after minor updates... the first five or six times I didn't mind so much, now it’s just old and bothersome…

I wish there were some way to take a “snapshot” of our player Head’s Up Display settings so we can quickly return them to how we want it to appear after updates which resets the displays to the default settings instead of having to manually reset them every time.

• Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    This is why I have set up a /reset command alias of my own. Basically I don't care to lose all my settings and start over again. I cover the basics of multiple GUI files on my personal wiki user page. But here is what you can do to prevent this issue from becoming a redundant problem.
    • Set up your personal keybinds and GUI the way you desire to see it.
    • Open chat in the game and type the following commands;
    • /bind_save_file keys.txt
    • /ui_save_file gui.txt
    • Create a text file within the Neverwinter Live folder (mine is at; D\Cryptic Studios\Neverwinter\Live\localdata\) called "CommandAliases.txt"
    • If it exists, just add this line to it.
    • alias reset "unbind_all $$ ui_load_file gui.txt $$ bind_load_file keys.txt"
    • save and exit the text file.
    Now when your UI gets reset you can type /reset in chat and you are right back to business as usual. <3
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options

This is why I have set up a /reset command alias of my own. Basically I don't care to lose all my settings and start over again. I cover the basics of multiple GUI files on my personal wiki user page. But here is what you can do to prevent this issue from becoming a redundant problem.

• Set up your personal keybinds and GUI the way you desire to see it.
    • Open chat in the game and type the following commands;
    • /bind_save_file keys.txt
    • /ui_save_file gui.txt
    • Create a text file within the Neverwinter Live folder (mine is at; D\Cryptic Studios\Neverwinter\Live\localdata\) called "CommandAliases.txt"
    • If it exists, just add this line to it.
    • alias reset "unbind_all $$ ui_load_file gui.txt $$ bind_load_file keys.txt"
    • save and exit the text file.
    Now when your UI gets reset you can type /reset in chat and you are right back to business as usual. <3</p>
    was able to figure this out after since i did not know you had to click on options Interface Hud while clicking on Save Hud since i did find the save file in neverwinter live while saving the UI_Setting_txt in my flash drive so i don't have to worry about setting my stuff up again since i do like my setup in game