Install Arc

[Feats] Vigorous Strikes

devilxjkdevilxjk Member Posts: 97 Arc User
edited June 2019 in The Guard Barracks
will it work after 50%cap? so (60%)
Any test about it?

Comments

• mcfobmcfob Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    Previously, I would have said no, since the dev's were pretty clear about the hard caps. However, now I see that negation enchant is going to be going OVER the defense cap, of course, this won't be reflected in the tool tip, so now we must begin the testing of such things as this again, as it appears the dev's have decided to go over hard caps in some cases.
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    Didn't seem to increase my Crit chance past 50%.

This was done over the course of 3 Master Expeditions, character had 83,000 Crit + using Vigorous Strikes on all builds.

The things you'd focus on would be Tremor, Heavy Slash, and Reave, all of which seemed to be around the expected 45-50% Critical chance range.

Most of the other stuff don't hit that often and have "high" Crit chance because of RNGezus (shielding at-wills, Griffon's Wrath, Brazen Slash), will Crit if the base hit Crit as well ( Vorpal Weapon,Executioner's Cut, the Crushing Blows), or cannot Crit at all (Teneberous, technically would be Prepared Slam too, but it somehow scored a Crit at some point...).

While this is not exactly a scientific example or one that is statistically significant, I think it's enough to make an educated guess that it doesn't go over 50%.

I also don't plan to sit around and rotate for 5 hours to get a sample of ~10,000+ hits just to confirm if it works over 50%, but if anyone doesn't mind doing that, feel free to do so.