Install Arc

June Zen Promo broken.

13»

Comments

• cheerz4beerzcheerz4beerz Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    > @varistras said:
    > Greetings adventurers,
    >
    > I’m Varistras from the CS team to answer your question.
    > We are fully aware of the impact this mistake has caused and in the name of the entire team here, we sincerely apologize for this misleading situation.
    >
    > We are currently putting on hold all tickets regarding this issue until we find a satisfying solution for everyone, with the combined efforts of Cryptic and PWE team. While we have not communicated our plan of action yet, we still want to inform you that we have no intention to let down anyone that purchased ZEN during the specific timeframe this event was wrongfully displayed.
    >
    > We shall ask you a little bit more patience while we are working on that issue, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Varistras

Good news. Thank you.
  • zevra22zevra22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    > @varistras said:
    > Greetings adventurers,
    >
    > I’m Varistras from the CS team to answer your question.
    > We are fully aware of the impact this mistake has caused and in the name of the entire team here, we sincerely apologize for this misleading situation.
    >
    > We are currently putting on hold all tickets regarding this issue until we find a satisfying solution for everyone, with the combined efforts of Cryptic and PWE team. While we have not communicated our plan of action yet, we still want to inform you that we have no intention to let down anyone that purchased ZEN during the specific timeframe this event was wrongfully displayed.
    >
    > We shall ask you a little bit more patience while we are working on that issue, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Varistras

This was all we were asking for.
  • shadowscar76shadowscar76 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    varistras said:

Greetings adventurers,

I’m Varistras from the CS team to answer your question.
    We are fully aware of the impact this mistake has caused and in the name of the entire team here, we sincerely apologize for this misleading situation.

We are currently putting on hold all tickets regarding this issue until we find a satisfying solution for everyone, with the combined efforts of Cryptic and PWE team. While we have not communicated our plan of action yet, we still want to inform you that we have no intention to let down anyone that purchased ZEN during the specific timeframe this event was wrongfully displayed.

We shall ask you a little bit more patience while we are working on that issue, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Varistras

Thank you this was the type of answer I think all of us were looking for.
    Cadniri(TR) -- GL of Avengers Midwest
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    varistras said:

Greetings adventurers,

I’m Varistras from the CS team to answer your question.
    We are fully aware of the impact this mistake has caused and in the name of the entire team here, we sincerely apologize for this misleading situation.

We are currently putting on hold all tickets regarding this issue until we find a satisfying solution for everyone, with the combined efforts of Cryptic and PWE team. While we have not communicated our plan of action yet, we still want to inform you that we have no intention to let down anyone that purchased ZEN during the specific timeframe this event was wrongfully displayed.

We shall ask you a little bit more patience while we are working on that issue, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Varistras

good news for those who bought zen during the "worng" time.....bravo

• chuggernaughtchuggernaught Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Wasn't sure if this would be an appropriate place to ask, but I'm wondering if this event will be put into place properly? Its nowhere on the calendar now & I was really excited about it. So I'm wondering if a REAL start date has been decided or was this promotion taken away completely? Really just trying to figure out if I should hold onto my cash til the promo starts or not.
  • mythdrannor32mythdrannor32 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    I dropped 200USD for 20k Zen. I hope we get our stuff.
    Stormfyre03-1.png
  • yagawagayagawaga Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I got my promotional items when I checked the game today. Very good indeed. Would have hated buying 20.000 Zen and not getting the bonus :-)
  • zevra22zevra22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    I received the items at the promotions guy. They are making good.
  • rishikesa#0564 rishikesa Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    I did not get the items !!! The answer to my ticket was that this event was in calendar just for 3 hours in 1th of June (from 7,30 AM to 11,30 AM). So only those who made the charge in those hours have been rewarded with the items. Because of I made the payment later (when the event was removed from the calendar) I have no right to receive rewards. This is the answer from the GM to my ticket. But its not true. The event was in calendar from many weeks (2 or 3, please confirm). And when I did my payment I didn't check the calendar if the event was still there or not. I didn't imagine that a calendar event could disappear. So THEY ARE NOY MAKING GOOD. I do disagree.
    Laksmi ---> splendid DC
    Purple Knight ---> scoundrel TR
    Surya Namaskar ---> strong GWF
    Golia ---> fair GF
    Nausicaa ---> dark SW
    Pallyda ---> growing up OP
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hello folks! Please check out the following announcement regarding this issue: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1249327
  • krzrsmskrzrsms Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    " Please note that promos do not typically begin on a weekend date. "
    Translation: We rely on the customers to know when we aren't doing our job right. For shame.

Apology later on in the comments noted. Still.. Remember when responding to work, its work related and if you're not prepared to be on call for that duty, take the time off.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    https://youtu.be/LI4v6hC_rjM

The way of the future
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!