test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DRAGON BORN HELMET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the HAMSTER the dragoborn cant wear helmet ? DO i have to play with ORC if i want to be fun with my toon? why only orcus helmet is visible? that ugly HAMSTER....
why am i still wasting time here if devlopers do not answers our questions and dot not care about what we ask? no sense....

Comments

• vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    I have it on my calendar to stop hating on Dragonborn the day that the developers decide to give other races comparable starting bonuses.

Maybe in the same patch they introduce the Paper Bag transmute.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User

vorphied said:

> @metaleiro#1139 said:

> Why the HAMSTER the dragoborn cant wear helmet ? DO i have to play with ORC if i want to be fun with my toon? why only orcus helmet is visible? that ugly HAMSTER....

I couldn’t agree more.

It’s grossly unfair that other players are exposed to Dragonborn faces. #publicdecency #protectthechildren

Hey, i dont care if you want to play with ugly things but in the game have a lot of nice helmets and i want to use on my char....
    I think you might have missed the joke.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    Can also wear fashion masks certain ones. Jackoliar, jester, unicorn just a few silly ones
  • gripnir78gripnir78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 374 Arc User

Why the HAMSTER the dragoborn cant wear helmet ? DO i have to play with ORC if i want to be fun with my toon? why only orcus helmet is visible? that ugly HAMSTER....

You sure you wanna a gigantic bucket with 2 holes...?
  • gripnir78gripnir78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 374 Arc User

greywynd said:

Maybe we can get the devs to do a paper bag helm strictly for the dragonborn.

This would immediately become #1 hat transmute in game.
    Neverwiter would became a shoping mall - paper bags everywhere...

Put ZEN credti cards on top of it and it could work :D
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    gripnir78 said:

You sure you wanna a gigantic bucket with 2 holes...?

3; 2 eyes and a snout.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited June 2019

LOL Welcome to dragonborn's world boy, I can smell a lot of rage, just breath and relax

PS: With a great power comes .... no helmet