test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Daunting Light bug

gryzellagryzella Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
edited June 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
Daunting Light affected by Lightspeed feat dont proc radiant shift.
If Searing Javelin is slotted and you have Lightspeed feat Daunting Light don't give radiant shift.
Post edited by gryzella on

Comments

• thestiathestia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    +1 for visibility. I was really happy you listened to clerics when it comes to how difficult it was for us to consistently proc "Perfect Balance" and reduced the stacks from 6 each to 4 each.

Now we are unable to use this feat at all because we only have 1 other divinity-powered encounter that builds burning judgement- Forgemaster's Flame- which is a divinity expensive single target. Geas and Break the Spirit also build burning judgment but they are single target encounters with cooldowns... not ideal for a rotation for AoE or for seamless fighting. Sunburst also builds burning judgement but it too has a cooldown. Perhaps more importantly to both myself with tiny AoEs and my team, we still don't have the feat that would remove the knockback from this encounter making it suitable for group content.

Please figure out what it is that broke this mechanic because I'd really like to be able to play as something other than a healbot.

Edit: @nitocris83 Can you please pass this along to the appropriate dev? This effectively breaks Arbiter's best divinity gain mechanics.
    Post edited by thestia on
  • gryzellagryzella Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    I've done some test and for me Daunting Light give radiant shift only with Forgemaster's Flame.If I put Sun Burst or Searing Javelin for burning shift Daunting Light don't give radiant shift.
  • thestiathestia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 296 Arc User
    @nitocris83 please bring this to the team. Daunting light does not give stacks of radiant shift, an arbiter feat that helps with divinity gain. No acknowledgement of this for almost 2 weeks has me pretty unhappy.