test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

D&D

mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
Hopefully this isn’t in conflict to ask in the forums, but.... does anyone remember playing the old D&D in the arcade?

Comments

• Options
    bpstuartbpstuart Member Posts: 235 Arc User

Hopefully this isn’t in conflict to ask in the forums, but.... does anyone remember playing the old D&D in the arcade?

I do indeed. I played the Tower of Doom in the 90's. I often chose the Elf who was a fighter mage hybrid. If i recall both Tower of doom and Shadows over Mystara are available on steam as "the Chronicles of Mystara"
    Ego etiam cupo recrari et amari diu post mortem meam
    I too wish to be recreated, and to be loved long after my death.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    bpstuart said:

I do indeed. I played the Tower of Doom in the 90's. I often chose the Elf who was a fighter mage hybrid. If i recall both Tower of doom and Shadows over Mystara are available on steam as "the Chronicles of Mystara"
    Also available on XBox.

I do like those games. Who remembers the AD&D Gold box games. Those are classics.

As a console player I am so stoked that Baldur's Gate enchanced edition is coming to consoles later this year.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

bpstuart said:

Also available on XBox.

I do like those games. Who remembers the AD&D Gold box games. Those are classics.

As a console player I am so stoked that Baldur's Gate enchanced edition is coming to consoles later this year.
    shoot, may have to go buy a console then....PC gaming has died for me with mod 16 NWO
    There are still games to play on PC that don't exist on consoles yet or won't ever exist. PC are better at delivering the dark fantasy RPG games. A few hit consoles but most only stay on PC.