test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Quest Instance Acquisitions Inc > Acquire the Information > Bugged Wall

pesmergakuragaripesmergakuragari Member Posts: 38 Arc User
Location Icespire Peak > Instance for Acquire the Information quest for Acquisitions Inc.
The wall of ice can't be broken through interaction, there's no way to interact with the wall either. It looks like i'll have to start a new instance.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    It is a known problem. I encountered as least twice.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    Yes, this happened to me too today. I had to repeat it to complete the quest.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • Options
    minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    I used to have the same sort of issue with the braziers in the fire part of the intro to the elemental evil campaign. I think a badguy manages to fall off somewhere he's not dead, but you can't get at him so the mission doesn't think you're ready to interact.

Going back several rooms tended to reset it.

• Options
    mary#1836 mary Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    me too. unable to get past wall to complete quest
    already repeated twice and used alternate gate to get inside mines
    no change

please note that after posting here and logging back into game has resolved the situation.
    Happy New Years everyone and happy simril :)
    Post edited by mary#1836 on
  • Options
    thetoothpick#9832 thetoothpick Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    This is an issue that is happened to me too much
  • Options
    bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    Happened to me today. Couldnt progress past the icewall, and could not mine it. Left instance and redid the whole thing, second time it worked. Any word or progress on this?
  • Options
    roedynnbroedynnb Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Just ran this today, four times, and each time the wall wouldn't let me progress. I am pretty much used to having to run the dungeon twice (I think only once it was working on my first run through), but four times in a row?
  • Options
    roedynnb said:

Just ran this today, four times, and each time the wall wouldn't let me progress. I am pretty much used to having to run the dungeon twice (I think only once it was working on my first run through), but four times in a row?

Did you wait in between or just head into it again right the way?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting! Sharing this with the rest of the team.
  • Options
    grumpyowl#1151 grumpyowl Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    This is STILL happening. I'm running into it right now.
  • Options
    They did not report it is fixed so ... running into it is not a surprise. Nobody ran into it would be a surprise.
  • Options
    lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    Suggestion: Team up with a second person for all the Mod15 weeklies.

You don't need help - your COMPANION can solo every one of them, without any issues - but being able to split up and do multiple objectives at once makes them go waaaaay faster.
  • Options
    xxaaaxxxxaaaxx Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    STILL happening. Each of my alts has had to repeat the quest multiple times to be able to knock down the ice wall at the end. W/o a fix I'm just gonna skip it, not worth the frustration and wasted time.
  • Options
    spittfyre72spittfyre72 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I realize with the new mod this might be low on the fix list, but some people just came back to the game and this bug is a bit frustrating, along with the Re-retrieval one.
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

Our team got 3 reports regarding this issue too, but we are unable to reproduce it.

Do you have any idea what could cause this bug?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @mrashole;

There is already a thread here - we are investigating on this issue but we were unfortunately unable to reproduce this issue yet. Do you have any idea what could cause this bug?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    huggaahuggaa Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I am having the same Problem have tryed the quest twice now and can not pass Ice wall
  • Options
    huggaahuggaa Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    having same problem just started this week for me, could not get pass ice wall on Tue. so abandoned quest tried again today and same effect , can not get passws ice wall.
  • Options
    cooldazcooldaz Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    I have destroyed the 5 crystals however can not get to the last crystal due to a transparent wall being in place. I have abandoned and started again and still the same issue. How can I complete this quest if I can not get past the wall?

https://gyazo.com/2d10060e8ec54f3d125395b8c6f90aaa
  • Options
    I am also having this problem and therefore can not complete the quest
  • Options
    Right this is annoying now. I have run this 5 times and in a party and still its bugged. Until this is fixed I cant complete the Acquisitions Incorporated quests
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Issue has been reported in separate thread and is being escalated.
  • Options
    shadower75shadower75 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    cooldaz said:

This is a problem for some instances. It is solved like this:
    - cancel quest
    - relog (mandatory)
    - return to the Protectorate Enclave and take the quest again
  • Options

cooldaz said:

This is a problem for some instances. It is solved like this:
    - cancel quest