test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Undermountain Preview Patch Notes: NW.110.20190519a.9

2»

Comments

• grimzsabergrimzsaber Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    in my opinion the 2 biggest issues with my barb atm is this:

1. activating battlerage no longer feels like a buff, the only difference i see is faster attack speed, dmg is roughly the same, and its not taking any less damage.. in mod 15 sure it was a bit overpowered coz battlerage was like god mode, but the nerf stick hit this too hard.
    2. ibs used to hit several mobs if they were lined up perfectly infront of you, which was very useful, now it only hits 1 no matter how you line it up and most cases not the mob you are aiming for!

then of course there's the numerous useless feat choices, at least 3 of the 6 choices are meaningless
    and 3 def slots for comp passives makes no sense for a dps class (i mean seriously, barb tank is just a dps with more health)

overall dps on barb just feels much too slow and there is no burst damage, sure fighting a boss i can build up my dps as long as i dont get stunned every few seconds, but running from group to group, its slow and low damage.
  • rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User

Please increase the magnetude of the meetings and daily, SW has the smallest magnitude of DPS.

If by meetings you mean encounters if i'm not mistaken ( i might be wrong) the reason the magnitude is low its because warlocks also have the lowest cooldowns of all classes

• sekosek#5740 sekosek Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    Like everyone bringing this up here, barbarian feats are horrible! 60% of them are totally useless, some of them only affects 1 specific power, there are only like 1 or 2 decent feats. Feats should affect the whole character, not just 1 power. They should upgrade the class itself rather than specific powers.

Also rage takes too much time to build, we need to swing our sword for 10 seconds to get enough rage, but by the time enemies are already dead. Or make rage more worthy so when we have enough rage we go crazy and wreck everything.

Again, like everyone said, dps paths should have 3 offense companion slots, it should be based on path, not class. Please fix this for barbarians and fighters.

So please give us a feedback about these. We lack communication between players and devs. Please take your players seriously.
    I hope you read this comment and do some action after you guys confessed that you should have listened to players feedback during preview time.

Thanks.
  • gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    terramak said:

Creeping Death now properly affects all enemies damaged by the Warlock, rather than just one per cast.

Hunting Hawk's Presence: The tooltip of this player bonus now properly states that it scales by quality, rather than rank. At Legendary quality, it has a maximum of 10% bonus damage.

Creeping death still not stack, which keeps the power useless.
    Hunting hawk text has been corrected, but the bonus does nothing. Checked on live and on preview. Check this post https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1249122/hunting-hawk-companion-bonus-not-working
  • dogis#8617 dogis Member Posts: 20 Arc User

Ebonized Scalemail / Ebonized Breastplate

Equip Bonus:Butcher's Guard.
    When you damage or heal your target for more than 10% of your Maximum Hit Points in a single blow, you gain 1% Power for 10 sec. (max 10 stacks)

Doesn't work , PLEASE fix it. Thank you.

@terramak , @nitocris83

• eoleeeolee Member Posts: 264 Arc User

Like everyone bringing this up here, barbarian feats are horrible! 60% of them are totally useless, some of them only affects 1 specific power, there are only like 1 or 2 decent feats. Feats should affect the whole character, not just 1 power. They should upgrade the class itself rather than specific powers.

Im not sure you have read anything about Trickster feats then, or Hunter's feats, needless to mention Arbiter feats.
    Most classes feats are built up around specific encounters or dailies.
    eolee said:

Im not sure you have read anything about Trickster feats then, or Hunter's feats, needless to mention Arbiter feats.

exactly, they said in the last stream they are focusing more on "general problems" right now, and will focus on more class specific issues later, but its a general problem across the board, the old feat system allowed for a lot of customization and allowed 2 of any class with the same paragon path to have some differences between them. for many, this was what drew them to the game in the first place, the amazing customization and ability to really make your class feel like its unique.

and along came mod 16, cut us down to 2 paragon paths, and went from 40+ feat choices, to 6! and on top of that, made alot of the feats target single skills instead of boosting the class/paragon path as a whole (which is what the feats were made for in the first place)

they have completely succeeded in removing the customization, now every class is forced to use this or that. we have 8, 9, 10 encounter powers, but feats that target specific skills force us to use those skills if we want to be at least semi decent.

this isnt as small an issue as they make it out to be!
  • wilsonekpolskawilsonekpolska Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    @sekosek#5740 if u speak about GWF feats i agree with u but GF have more usless feats then GWF, and i dont even wanna speak about his class featuers who dont give nothing :) i hope they change something with GF/GWF bcs they are right now the most un balanced class
    eolee said:

Yes, I've looked at every classes feats, and Trickster's has only 1 feat that affects 1 atwill, rest is all class based upgrades. For hunters still most of them are classwide upgrades, yes there are few feats that affect 1 power, but they are atleast useful.
    Look at barbarians and fighters feats. Most of them are totally useless, they upgrade worthless powers, and even after the upgrade they are still worthless. I am aware that arbiters are also like that, but that path its getting changes, its still on progress. I hope devs make a rework at feats, and maybe in future add more feats. 5 selections are really low to make different builds.

If we give an example what feats should be like, I suggest wizards and rouges atm. They are useful, you can make selection between them based on your build, and they dont just upgrade 1 power.
  • odt#4182 odt Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    ok ive tried it now on live since a month and it's not working well for certain things and needs to be approached to not make this new devout thing a disaster and frustrating.
    Pretty much the same that i had said in test is obvious now in live.
    Any chance on finally approaching devout and making it more playable, efficient and fun?
    Divinity is horrible in situations where the boss constantly casts and stuns! and does tons of damage, between praying and getting stuned it's pretty bad gameplay.
    Impossible to do much and not run out, action also need to be better again, it's all too slow and nerfed for high speed combat.
    Divinity is also a very annoying mechanic and unpleasent to constantly be praying and a big source of most new playing problems and is not strategic at all but simply an unpleasant wall.
    The cooldowns on most things are still way too long still to be efficient with certain bosses or even good enaugh,
    the buffs are still lacking by alot and not efficient enaugh like 3% damage on aa, 30 encounters for the feat etc all too low and cheap, the shield no one uses and like we said is just bad and not really playable!
    The cleanse needs to be combined with something and not an encounter and not just cleanse 1 for its super expensive divinity cost! it's too low to use also as a heal and then It just takes one encounter spot for nothing for cleansing once in a while so youre just swaping it constantly in and out to be efficient.
    Something needs to make up for the other heal classes now the stuns combined with the horrible divinity and that annoying constant praying is just not playable with certain situations.
    Cleric has been striped of too much and added a very bad divinity mechanic.
    This needs to be approached to make it decent and not frustrating for heavy end game bosses also!
    You want us to heal as healers and be efficicent then take that horrible divinity out! i guess since it's a "new mechanic" you probably want to keep it...
    Then look at it please and make it less of a drag and useless mechanic, because it's getting frustrating!
    Healer cleric is about all i play so i don't really care for the dps tree and would like the 1 tree i play to not be horrible to play like this.
  • werdandi#8366 werdandi Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    Really good patch overall.
    Howver, I add myself to the queue of QQers in terms of class balance : it would be nice if a next patch could address some gaps,then adjust little by little.
    The gameplay is not the only responsible for this mess.
    You are going to lose more players because of this rather than Saladii previously called Salad!
  • werdandi#8366 werdandi Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited June 2019

Please increase the magnetude of the meetings and daily, SW has the smallest magnitude of DPS.

If by meetings you mean encounters if i'm not mistaken ( i might be wrong) the reason the magnitude is low its because warlocks also have the lowest cooldowns of all classes

Maybe SW cooldowns are ones of the lowest, but magnitudes and the additional effects are so meaningless that you cannot compensate even on single target over a longer duration (because of course, low magnitudes don't work on multi given the fight doesn't last long enough); to summarize, our best power (that works at max efficiency when target HP are low) is 80-90% of the best power of some other classes, and our other powers have half this potency (when they are not totally garbage)...
    And by the way some other classes can reduce they cooldowns by 1 to 3 sec (and if a SW dares to reduce his cooldowns by 1 sec -tab key-, he loses his tab 4.5% damage buff!).
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ox7LyefdrhbCHpSIPODpR3x4Zp42EVJ_KK9I7HVyIuM/edit#gid=0

• regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    Well, nothing like getting a SNR followed by a disconnect at the last boss in a ME run and ending up in Yawning Portal with a red "ME failure" message popping up... any changes in that department?

If there's no option to let us continue a ME from where we were kicked out, at the very least let us rerun the bloody thing without losing one of those 3 daily ME charges.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    @terramak note on "Glorious Enchantment and Greycloak's Insignia now have an item level of 8." -- the game actually incorrectly uses the spelling "graycloak" instead of the lore-accurate spelling "Greycloak" - that's always bugged me :)
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
  • mistyckal#8814 mistyckal Member Posts: 1 New User
    I don't like the need to use injury kits. It's like a waste of time when you are really into what you are doing while in combat. You get hurt or die and need injury kits. It's crazy. I wish it was gone :s

I don't like the need to use injury kits. It's like a waste of time when you are really into what you are doing while in combat. You get hurt or die and need injury kits. It's crazy. I wish it was gone :s

thats why they have VIP, one of the benefits of i think vip 7 is immunity to injuries. Remember at the end of the day its a business and they have to get paid somehow.
    I

eolee said:

Yes, I've looked at every classes feats, and Trickster's has only 1 feat that affects 1 atwill, rest is all class based upgrades. For hunters still most of them are classwide upgrades, yes there are few feats that affect 1 power, but they are atleast useful.
    Look at barbarians and fighters feats. Most of them are totally useless, they upgrade worthless powers, and even after the upgrade they are still worthless. I am aware that arbiters are also like that, but that path its getting changes, its still on progress. I hope devs make a rework at feats, and maybe in future add more feats. 5 selections are really low to make different builds.

If we give an example what feats should be like, I suggest wizards and rouges atm. They are useful, you can make selection between them based on your build, and they dont just upgrade 1 power.
    Im just going to quote what's in Blur's Trickster guide, hoping he won't mind. "Feat choice is very simple. They are so bad that you could as well not choose any of them and won’t feel any difference."

From your point of view, Trickster's feats are good. From a rogue point of view, trickster's feats are bad. From some people's point of view, barbarians are terrible. From others point of view, barbarians can do decent damage. I personally ran with at least 2 good barbarians, one of them even being able to cover 2 corners during the Mimics phase in LoMM.

Im sure though warlock would love to have an encounter like bloodletter with a magnitude of 1200 feated, which is about same as a daily, given how low is the magnitude of warlock encounters for example.
    Im sure other dps classes would also love to have 10% more dmg just by overcapping arpen by 2.5k. And im sure an AoE encounter that can proc and refresh a 5-10% additional dmg boost class feature is not bad either, specially if it can be procced again without cooldown.

Don't get me wrong, i can relate to the frustration. I am just trying to understand if the complaint of the barbarian is something a bard could sing in a tavern, or if its a real issue.
    Let's just hope they will have time to work on classes again. I know it's wishful thinking :/

• demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    > @terramak said:
    > For NW.110.20190519a.9, patched to NeverwinterPreview today (5/31):
    >
    > Highlights
    > Level Scaling
    > * Armor Kits now properly function when their Character Level is scaled down.
    >
    > * Characters with an Item Level below target, when their Character Level is scaled down, no longer incorrectly have their Item Level scaled down a little further.
    >
    > * Dread Legion, Throne of the Dwarven Gods, and Prophecy of Madness now scale players to Item Level 12000.
    >
    > * Ravenloft and Cradle of the Death God now scale players to Item Level 17000.
    >
    >
    >
    > Release Notes
    >
    > Content and Environment
    > General
    > * Character Level scaling has been removed from a variety of maps where players are Item Level scaled. This should not change the difficulty, but will instead leave the player at their usual level.
    >
    > * Sea of Moving Ice: Fishing is fixed for real now.
    >
    >
    > Combat and Powers
    > Barbarian
    > * Crescendo no longer incorrectly has a Paragon Path border.
    >
    > * Blademaster
    > * Avalanche of Steel now properly has a Paragon Path border.
    >
    > * Steel Blitz can no longer proc from Vorpal enchantment damage, and other similar sources.
    >
    >
    >
    > Cleric
    > * Sacred Flame: The animation for this power no longer frequently stutters.
    >
    > Fighter
    > * Dreadnought
    > * Shockwave now properly deals damage appropriate to the magnitude on its tooltip.
    >
    > * The feat "Landwaster" now properly functions regardless of whether the player has chosen the feat "Bloody Reprise."
    >
    >
    > * Vanguard
    > * Brazen Strike no longer generates more AP per second than other at-wills.
    >
    > * Cleaving Bull: When this feat procs off Enforced Threat, it now properly deals damage.
    >
    > * Dig In should no longer have a chance to get the player stuck in a blocking mode, making Retaliate impossible to use.
    >
    >
    >
    > Paladin
    > * Justicar
    > * Shielding Strike no longer generates more AP per second than other at-wills.
    >
    > * The feat "Burning Vengeance" no longer causes Burning Light to sometimes place the Paladin into a broken state, where the additional automatic blocking was always in effect.
    >
    >
    >
    > Artifacts
    > * Arcturia's Music Box: The mimics spawned by this artifact's power now properly charge forward even when there's not enough room for a full-distance charge.
    >
    > Companions
    > * Black Scorpion's Instincts: This player bonus now has a higher proc chance.
    >
    > * Dread Warrior's Instinct: This player bonus effect can no longer stack if it procs multiple times.
    >
    > * Paranoid Delusion: Wizards with an equipped Orb no longer cause this companion to look strange when it copies the Wizard's form.
    >
    > * Rust Monster's Presence: This player bonus now properly procs.
    >
    >
    > Enemies and Encounters
    > Dungeons and Skirmishes
    > * Castle Ravenloft
    > * Sisters of Strahd: The holder of the tome should be targeted less frequently by the active Sister.
    >
    >
    > * Cragmire Crypt
    > * Traven Blackdagger and his minions now have less health.
    >
    > * Traven Blackdagger now spawns minions less frequently.
    >
    >
    > * Kessell's Retreat
    > * Most weak and medium enemies in this dungeon now deal less damage with their auto-attacks.
    >
    >
    > * Malabog's Castle
    > * All fomorian enemies' debuffs have been lowered in efficacy by 50%.
    >
    > * Fomorian Totemists: These enemies now deal 66% less damage with melee attacks.
    >
    > * Fulminorax encounter: Valindra's portals now properly appear instead of being replaced by some weird humanoid, and function correctly.
    >
    > * Fulminorax now properly flies off, rather than disappearing, when transitioning to the lightning attack.
    >
    > * Fulminorax no longer deals damage with the lightning attack before warning effects appear.
    >
    > * Krol Nightforge: The Evil Eye power once again has a proper animation, delay before firing, and a cooldown.
    >
    > * Redcap Witherer: These enemies now deal 50% less damage with ranged attacks.
    >
    >
    > * Manycoins Bank Heist
    > * The vault has been reinforced, and now has much more HP.
    >
    >
    > * Shores of Tuern
    > * Garakas' Rage Drakes now have more HP.
    >
    >
    > * Spellplague Caverns
    > * Enemies spawned by the center anvil once again properly aggro on players in the outer ring.
    >
    >
    > * Tomb of the Nine Gods
    > * Ras Nsi: Defiant Souls now have 240k HP, reduced from 450k.
    >
    > * The mimics who volunteered for the mimic puzzle have gotten too energetic, and wandered off elsewhere. Withers has replaced them with a repeat of an existing puzzle.
    >
    >
    >
    > General
    > * Ettercaps can no longer get into a state where they cannot attack a character.
    >
    > * Goblinoid Wolf Riders' mounts now properly stay in combat when the rider is dismounted.
    >
    > * Red Wyrmlings can no longer turn while preparing their fire breath attack.
    >
    > * Stronghold enemies in most Heroic Encounters should now have significantly less HP.
    >
    > * The tank buster effect used by Skeletal Frost Giants as well as the Stronghold Blue and Black Dragons now lowers damage resistance by 5% per stack (max 10 stacks), decreased from 30% per stack.
    > * Note: We may revert this later to target just Skeletal Frost Giants.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Items and Economy
    > Companions
    > * Companions granted by the Twisted Dwarf Scroll Case now properly function.
    >
    > Enchantments, Enhancements, and Runestones
    > * Glorious Enchantment and Greycloak's Insignia now have an item level of 8.
    >
    > * Heart of Fire Enchantment now has an item level of 130.
    >
    > * Quartermaster's Enchantment, Rank 5 now properly states it has a 0.5% chance to trigger, rather than 0.1%.
    >
    > * Tactical Enchantments can now be slotted into Utility slots.
    >
    > * Tenebrous Enchantments now have a maximum damage dealt per rank, which is now stated in the tooltip. The tooltip is now also clearer that extra Tenebrous Enchantments only increase proc chance, and do not add to the damage.
    >
    > * Woven Tales Enchantment, Rank 15 now properly requires extra confirmation to convert to Refinement Points.
    >
    > Mounts and Insignias
    > * Insignia of Initiative now properly uses more Insignias of Initiative to upgrade, rather than other types of Insignias.
    >
    > Rewards
    > * Loot auto-pickup should now be working once more.
    >
    > * Named enemies in Undermountain should now award a certain currency when defeated.
    >
    > * Players who have completed the Third Eye campaign, but are missing Symbols of Savras, now have enough Symbols to total the amount they would have gotten prior to Undermountain, minus the ones they already spent.
    >
    > Zen Market
    > * Adventurer's Support Pack now states that it gives reroll tokens instead of dungeon chest keys.
    >
    > * Companion Player Bonus Slots now specifically mention that they unlock the next locked player bonus slot.
    >
    > General
    > * Portable Altars can now be purchased in bulk from the consumables store.
    >
    >
    > User Interface
    > Companions
    > * The "Unlock Power Slot" purchase action for bonus powers has been clarified in function and flow.
    >
    > Leaderboards
    > * PvP Leaderboards should now function correctly, for reals this time.
    >
    > Powers
    > * Feats now sort consistently in the Powers UI. As a result, the position of a large number of feats have likely swapped top/bottom locations in the feat selection UI. Any chosen feats still remain chosen.
    >
    >
    > Localization
    > General
    > * For the French locale, the Overpenetration feat for Barbarian now properly states its cap.

Terramak I love you!
    This is the best news since christmas!

.. edited.. wtf teneberous cap... we cant be friends...
    Post edited by demonmonger on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
    eolee said:

I

eolee said:

Im just going to quote what's in Blur's Trickster guide, hoping he won't mind. "Feat choice is very simple. They are so bad that you could as well not choose any of them and won’t feel any difference."

From your point of view, Trickster's feats are good. From a rogue point of view, trickster's feats are bad. From some people's point of view, barbarians are terrible. From others point of view, barbarians can do decent damage. I personally ran with at least 2 good barbarians, one of them even being able to cover 2 corners during the Mimics phase in LoMM.

Im sure though warlock would love to have an encounter like bloodletter with a magnitude of 1200 feated, which is about same as a daily, given how low is the magnitude of warlock encounters for example.
    Im sure other dps classes would also love to have 10% more dmg just by overcapping arpen by 2.5k. And im sure an AoE encounter that can proc and refresh a 5-10% additional dmg boost class feature is not bad either, specially if it can be procced again without cooldown.

Don't get me wrong, i can relate to the frustration. I am just trying to understand if the complaint of the barbarian is something a bard could sing in a tavern, or if its a real issue.
    Let's just hope they will have time to work on classes again. I know it's wishful thinking :/

I did not say anything about damage comparision between classes, I only talked about feats usefulnesses. Yes barbarians can deal decent damage, but what I'm saying is, feats are useless and not interesting that we can't make different builds or choosing feats doesn't really affect the classes strength. I personally think Rouge feats are decent, atleast they are in a better state than other classes with wizards.

Just to correct, bloodletter goes upto 800, not 1200, and it damages us. So its really situational, it might kill you if you crit with it, its not a risk you would take. As for warlocks, their magnitudes are low, but also their cooldowns. With soul scorch feat, they can cast killing curse like every 7-8 seconds. If you calculate magnitude per second I think they are in a good place.

By the way the feat that you pointed out is one of the 2 feats that worth taking. And I said bad things about 60% of the feats, not all of them.

I also get that everyone is upset with their own class, but it is obvious that barbarians and fighters - and dps clerics - are in a far worse situation than others. This is just what I am saying.
    I agree that we can just do nothing but hope, because we are not getting any feedback about our comments, we don't even know if they read these comments...
  • neidanman#1423 neidanman Member Posts: 82 Arc User

Ebonized Scalemail / Ebonized Breastplate

Equip Bonus:Butcher's Guard.
    When you damage or heal your target for more than 10% of your Maximum Hit Points in a single blow, you gain 1% Power for 10 sec. (max 10 stacks)

Doesn't work , PLEASE fix it. Thank you.

@terramak , @nitocris83

Also doesn't work on ebony stained robes on Wizard

eolee said:

I

eolee said:

I did not say anything about damage comparision between classes, I only talked about feats usefulnesses. Yes barbarians can deal decent damage, but what I'm saying is, feats are useless and not interesting that we can't make different builds or choosing feats doesn't really affect the classes strength. I personally think Rouge feats are decent, atleast they are in a better state than other classes with wizards.

Just to correct, bloodletter goes upto 800, not 1200, and it damages us. So its really situational, it might kill you if you crit with it, its not a risk you would take. As for warlocks, their magnitudes are low, but also their cooldowns. With soul scorch feat, they can cast killing curse like every 7-8 seconds. If you calculate magnitude per second I think they are in a good place.

By the way the feat that you pointed out is one of the 2 feats that worth taking. And I said bad things about 60% of the feats, not all of them.

I also get that everyone is upset with their own class, but it is obvious that barbarians and fighters - and dps clerics - are in a far worse situation than others. This is just what I am saying.
    I agree that we can just do nothing but hope, because we are not getting any feedback about our comments, we don't even know if they read these comments...
    I believe the feat for bloodletter is adding 400 magnitude to it, and as for the dmg i still havent managed to kill myself.
  • tardbathtardbath Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    A big reason for barbies losing damage is the total destroyed stamina regen/spent in mod 16.
    Pressing shift for a half sec and losing a ton of stamina like you are a CW/Cleric shifting is sad..
    We have to use our stamina to catch up the teleporting bosses and targets but we can't even do that cause we are perma 0 stamina..Stamina takes 1-1.5 secs to start refilling..
    We want to stop being rooted while using an encounter or at-will and we can't even shift to cancel it because it's not working anymore or we are always out of stamina.
    We press ibs and do not have the ability to cancel it, and leaving us hitting clean fresh air, cause the mob is already 20ft away.. Ibs is a single target now btw.
    We do not even need buffs or new feats! Just fix our clanky animations our stamina and let us try to dps! If we still can't after this, let's talk about magnitudes and feats!

Sry for my bad english guys.

Best
  • cabar1cabar1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 124 Arc User
    > @terramak said:
    > First: A continuation of the NW.110.20190519a.2 patch notes that I didn't get to last week. These went to Owlbear last week, then NeverwinterPreview on Wednesday 5/29
    >
    > Masterwork Professions
    > * The first Masterwork Mailsmithing quest is now buried behind dialog options, so players are less likely to accidentally accept both it and the Masterwork Platesmithing quest at the same time. This is so that players can still accept it in case they want to, but don't spend more resources than necessary to unlock Armorsmithing recipes.
    >

What? How is it still possible to accept MW Mailsmithing or MW Platesmithing? They were merged into MM Armorsmithing! I finished both (on different toons) but was only able to purchase MW Armorsmithing Recipes 3 on the toon that finished MW Platesmithing. The toon that finished MW Mailsmithing cannot purchase MW Armorsmithing Recipes 3, he is being directex to start the MW Armorsmithing line of tasks (not an acceptable solution to your bug, by the way).

It has also been reported that the inverse is happening also, ie: some could purchase MW Amorsmithing Recipes 3 by the toon that finished MW Mailsmithing but unable to make that purchase by the toon that finished MW Platesming.

Why do you say the dialog for accepting the MW Mailsmithing and/or MW Platesmithing quests are hidden behind other lines of dialog when they don't/shouldn't even exist in the same universe this game exists?!!!!!
    99 lines of code on the wall, 99 lines of code, add one line, compile it again....... 113 lines on code on the wall
    113 lines of code on the wall, 113 lines of code, rewrite one line, compile it again.......
    Wait For It
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    I would suspect it comes from how it is coded. Probably taking out the dialog for the old quests would break the questline completely, with how they merged them together, so it is easier and better to just leave it there. That is what happens when a company constantly changes their coders.
  • cabar1cabar1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 124 Arc User
    > @rickcase276 said:
    > .... so it is easier and better to just leave it there. ....

Yes, easier for them (ignore it, maybe it will go away).

But it works this way one time but that way another time? Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!
    99 lines of code on the wall, 99 lines of code, add one line, compile it again....... 113 lines on code on the wall
    113 lines of code on the wall, 113 lines of code, rewrite one line, compile it again.......
    Wait For It
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

@terramak regarding master craft armorsmithing, what about those of us who are already stuck in limbo. have our recipes been granted to us yet? I contacted support when mod 15 dropped and I had no mc3 recipes and they told me to come here. no one has ever responded to me on this. I'm not the only one affected. I'm on xbox but I know people on all platforms have run into this. I did everything where it should have been unlocked when the mod dropped but it wasn't.
This discussion has been closed.