test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Advanced queue needs to change

Seriously, bump this to like 14k please.

Very few people are able to do any of the dungeons in there. Fbi, msva, master spellplague are trainwrecks, and even a master demo is amusing to watch.

Can’t wait for mod 16 and the queue system.

Comments

• rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    with randoms, unless you get lucky, the only thing you can do is fbi, people can't even do ndemo the proper way let alone edemo, and i got msva the other day, what a complete HAMSTER show it was, most people don't know what to do even if they have the stats
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    mod 15 eDemo requires zero coordination to get gold. Everyone can run around like chicken with their heads cut off opening every portal in sight and still get gold. Heck, I was in one run where there were 4 AFKs (obviously someone brazenly multiboxed four accounts) and we still got gold.

Enjoy mod 15 RQ while you can. Once mod 16 lands, you won't be doing RQ for a while. Many dungeons have broken or very bad scaling. Even RLQ takes like 10 minutes.
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    FBI and Spellplague are the only difficult ones. The mobs in FBI are complete bull and Kabal/Nothic is cheap in SP.

eDemo only fails when worthless wastes of skin AFK and prevent it from starting. 6k players could steamroll it at this point, hell a single 18k player can solo it with zero effort but that's not a fair comparison since anyone equipped above 15k is terrible at the game.

Both Svards are easy, 10 people make it trivial.
  • jase2cooljase2cool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 165 Arc User
    As PC player i will tell you the Mod16 RAQ was far worse than on Mod15.
    CR,CoDG and ToNG are in RAQ now even with bumped up ilvl its still random team0 coodination, i lost count how many times i hit CR and no one willing to take book or wipe on CoDG pull and push

Only thing in REQ is LoMM ,
    Try safe some RAD before MOD 16 hits console.. you will need it.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    You are on console and complaining about RAQ?

Oh, boy....you are in for an... interesting... experience when M16 hits.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    All you need is two players who understand any of the dungeons to complete them. This includes MPSC, FBI, and Mdemo. The only issue I have ever experienced was with MSVA but I rarely do not complete that when it does come up. My problem is with MSVA I have around 30 of each key and I can never open any of the boxes up; it is annoying to be sitting on so many keys and not being able to open them up. It is a kick in the pants, if you know what I mean.

Out of all of those dungeons the one I prefer is MSPC; it has the highest AD and reward from completing it. The next one I like to run is MDemo as it is fairly easy to complete.

As others stated, come mod 16 RAQ will get harder to complete. In fact, even some RiQ and leveling dungeons are a challenge with mod 16. This is all do to scaling and many players not knowing mechanics.

Learn mechanics and content isn't all that bad. Run with one or two friends.

There should be tiered Random Q's. Leveling Q, Tier 1 Q, Tier 2 Q, Tier 3 Q, and Expert Q.