test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dread Legion Repoted?

highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
Just to report this again... the Skirmish DREAD LEGION is END GAME.. meaning you really need to have an IL of 19k and above to do this at the moment.. PLEASE for the LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY ( and Unholy) FIX IT. at level 70 we cannot survive this.

Comments

• arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    This dungeon is a lot easier in the preview already with changes they have made. (19k is no where near endgame btw)
  • highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Yeah, I know. 23k - 25k is End Game.. but I am not sure the Devs know that... the way they setup the Dungeons and Skirmishes you could almost assume THEY think end game in 17K . lol
  • sobacsobac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 436 Arc User
    Mobs in this skirmish aren't that hard, but oh boy, that boss does have a loooootttt of HP :#
  • drumon88drumon88 Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    sobac said:

Mobs in this skirmish aren't that hard, but oh boy, that boss does have a loooootttt of HP :#

The big bone golems in the second wave hit like freight trains. Easily 1-shotting my LOMM-capable SW with their AoE. Those two golems probably account for 70% of the deaths in this skirmish.
  • photeus#7983 photeus Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Epic Cragmire is so much worse. The dungeon is mostly fine, first boss is a bit much but pirate boss at end is over the top. I'm scaled down to 250k hp and he can one shot groups in a small invisible aoe. He puts fire everywhere. Shreds you if you tank any hit. Summons so many heavy hitters.

Only won once by getting him to clip through to campfire and threw bodies at him while one person stayed dead in the arena