test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No maintenance May 30

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
PC will not have its typical weekly maintenance tomorrow, May 30. Maintenance with content/patch update is planned for next week.

Comments

• teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    if you can find away to fix the crashes for some of us maybe I would leave it at that while saying thanks for how I haven't been able to play since this has been going on
  • martins#2911 martins Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Let's stay an extra week with the "Envenomed Storyteller's Journal artifact" giving an absurd damage and filling AP to the max.

this artifact needs to be analyzed, please check this out.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User

Let's stay an extra week with the "Envenomed Storyteller's Journal artifact" giving an absurd damage and filling AP to the max.

The patch note in the owlbear server indicates that were fixed.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    edited May 2019
    But only next week at the live!
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User

its has a ap nerf on preview already done, lets hope next week is ready at full max
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User

The curious thing is that nobody talked about That book, Im using it since the event, but now the "gurus" that were telling to everyone not farm the event because the items would be bad in mod 16 now complains in the forum about it and all of their followers come too.

They were abusing other artifacts and there is no problem melting bosses in 5 secs but now envenomed is a top priority nerf.

Lovely. And now the set is being scalled to 980 IL so more complains will come because people skipped the event. hah.

mod 16 they will be increased on item level but im not sure it will be level 80
  • soarokisoaroki Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    * Can't equip Tacital Enchantment to utility slot
    * (OP justicar, Class feature) [Divine Challenger] doesn't work. When OP dies he can't get threat back.
    tom#6998 said:

kinda overexaggerating... this is why we cant have nice things :/

It is no exaggeration.

I am measuring with ACT, only the nerf of AP Gain will not be enough, because all my measurements with "ACT" the percentage of the total owner in a dungeon like Lomm reaches 30% to 40% of the total damage.

No artifact has all this power damage.

Analyze and see. I'm not exaggerating!

I sent several prints to the supporte, I will not post here that are people I do not know.
    I do not think I should expose these people here ..
  • arailem#1581 arailem Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    I know hoping for specific fixes is a pipe dream but

Multiple server disconnects is making the game unplayable, and it's still booting toons from Master Expeditions (auto-failing) and making them lose out on their quest rewards. Multiple Server dc's are recent (as in happening over the last week), but the auto-failing an me has been happening since launch according to others who have experienced the same.
    Crashes to desktop zoning from master expedition to Yawning Portal makes ME's more of a hassle than they already are. I know there is partial blame in my being the dirt on the bottom of one's shoe for using a 32 bit system and thus 4gb ram, but this literally only happens coming from ME's into YP, no where else.

Sunshine SaltmineIs only game, why you have to be so buttmad?
  • claudiodnclaudiodn Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    tom#6998 said:

It's not over exaggerating, this artifact is causing a lot of damage.
    https://imgur.com/a/fHXk5IR

• lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    All these people complaining about the envenomed artifact, its because they dont have it, if everyone had it, im pretty sure no one would be talking about it, in fact, the talk would be totally different, they'd be complaining about it getting nerfed. I know how these complains work, but its ok @martins#2911 they are fixing it in a week.
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?
  • drumon88drumon88 Member Posts: 142 Arc User

PC will not have its typical weekly maintenance tomorrow, May 30. Maintenance with content/patch update is planned for next week.

So I'm assuming the Live patch next week will actually be a big, well-tested one that fixes a lot of the really grievous bugs without breaking a whole bunch of new things?

Lol, who am I kidding?
  • asykiroasykiro Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    claudiodn said:

tom#6998 said:

Very Interesting. Should be forwarded.
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,489 Arc User
    asykiro said:

claudiodn said:

tom#6998 said:

Very Interesting. Should be forwarded.
    Well, the way I read it is it is doing 3.6M out of 47M damage. In addition comes the general dps increase.

The AP gain needs to be fixed of course, but the damage marked is hardly dramatic. This _is_ one of the hardest artifacts to get.
  • teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    so what is up with the game now every time I hit B and esc that all I do is crash to desktop where I hope they will find away to fix this in there game without trying to take servers down since I don't remember the last time I had this issue
  • fdsakhfduewhfiuffdsakhfduewhfiuf Member Posts: 604 Arc User
    claudiodn said:

tom#6998 said:

Really? I see a bit more than 20000 damage on average from that artifact. That's not much. And it surely isn't absurd. Seems to be similar to what other artefacts do.

In comparison just look at what Shocking Execution et. al. powers do on average.
  • drumon88drumon88 Member Posts: 142 Arc User

claudiodn said:

tom#6998 said:

Really? I see a bit more than 20000 damage on average from that artifact. That's not much. And it surely isn't absurd. Seems to be similar to what other artefacts do.

In comparison just look at what Shocking Execution et. al. powers do on average.
    That's more than twice as much damage as my two damaging artifacts do. I'm averaging in the 8k range with Orcus shard and Trobriand's Ring.
    what I want to show is that it is abnormal in a 30 min DG, 19% of its damage is provided with an artifact.
    I understand how the artifact is cool atm, but it is VERY unbalanced. If u doubt it, run a DG with ACT on and use the artifact whenever u can on mobs.
    I did a test before going to 2nd boss
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    uhm...isn't the real issue not the damage it does, but the AP gain, which allows more frequent dailies than intended?
    Hoping for improvements...
  • mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    Most of the people who want nerfs to the artifact don't have it. They didn't put in the work to get it and now they want to take it away from those that DID put in the work.

This is a typical pattern in this game and why the game cannot be trusted on several fronts. What you worked for today could be taken away from you tomorrow because of people not willing to work hard, and they want what you have or want it taken away - just like jealous children in a school yard.

The AP gain already is getting a huge nerf, so the jealous school kids win again.

Welcome to Neverwinter comrades!
    twitch.tv/kaligold

Most of the people who want nerfs to the artifact don't have it. They didn't put in the work to get it and now they want to take it away from those that DID put in the work.

This is a typical pattern in this game and why the game cannot be trusted on several fronts. What you worked for today could be taken away from you tomorrow because of people not willing to work hard, and they want what you have or want it taken away - just like jealous children in a school yard.

The AP gain already is getting a huge nerf, so the jealous school kids win again.

Welcome to Neverwinter comrades!

I own the artifact, and it is strong for PVP and PVE. The argument of having a really strong item just because it's hard to pick up is invalid, so the PVP campaign items should be really strong and it's not.

Just to clear I have this artifact.
    But let's be fair in pvp and pve it's too over power!

People like to use a bug. Because this artifact is certainly buggy!
  • kobaxd#2990 kobaxd Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    "Envenomed Storyteller's Journal artifact"
    This artifact is buggy and still stupidly strong, urgent balancing.