test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Injuries during LoMM

bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
During a run of Lair of the Mad Mage today I received a serious injury(head) somewhere after Arcturia ( I don't know exactly where) but before the Boreworm. I have max rank VIP which should make me immune to injuries, yet this one appeared as a debuff and significantly hampered my recharge time on encounters. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Comments

• mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User

During a run of Lair of the Mad Mage today I received a serious injury(head) somewhere after Arcturia ( I don't know exactly where) but before the Boreworm. I have max rank VIP which should make me immune to injuries, yet this one appeared as a debuff and significantly hampered my recharge time on encounters. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

when you jump to proceed after arcturia the roof has spikes that can injury you.
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User

when you jump to proceed after arcturia the roof has spikes that can injury you.
    Or more specifically, when you jump up the spinning painting tower thing, if you run into any of the spinning paintings (and there are some above and below the opening you're aiming for) you get an injury regardless of VIP.

Not sure if it's WAI or not that VIP doesn't protect you from this. I kind of liked it, since it's a skill check that has meaningful penalties.
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    Yeah this needs to be fixed.

Immunity to injuries is IMMUNITY TO INJURIES.
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    TYVM for the quick reply, and I do remember hitting those. A response from a moderator or dev would be helpful though to determine if this is WAI or not.
  • wisper2048wisper2048 Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    tgwolf said:

There are bosses that are immune to control immunity (Baphomet, I'm looking at you), so there could be some traps are immune to immunity to injures according to the same logic.

• drumon88drumon88 Member Posts: 142 Arc User

tgwolf said:

There are bosses that are immune to control immunity (Baphomet, I'm looking at you), so there could be some traps are immune to immunity to injures according to the same logic.

There COULD be, but considering this is a paid perk and not standard gameplay available to everybody there SHOULD NOT be.