test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Extended Maintenance - May 29

2»

Comments

• masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    8 minutes to go......still down. Gonna make it?
  • ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    Well STO has been extended by 1hr 30 mins.. but they have a patch being applied.. still nothing to say yet if that applies to all their Cryptic titles on Xbox......
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Xbox maintenance for all games has been extended until 12:15pm PDT due to issues not related to the games themselves.
  • doktormock#6939 doktormock Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Probably a stupid question but does this affect your daily VIP awards? I'm in the UK so if this is going to run til midnight PDT which I think is 7am UK time then I'm not going to be able to play before this day VIP expires and I'll lose it? Thinking about the enchanted key really
    I've misread that. 12.15 PM is 12 noon not 12 midnight. That's 8pm here. Doh!! :)
  • ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User

Probably a stupid question but does this affect your daily VIP awards? I'm in the UK so if this is going to run til midnight PDT which I think is 7am UK time then I'm not going to be able to play before this day VIP expires and I'll lose it? Thinking about the enchanted key really

UK reset at the moment it 11am lol your good!!!
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Xbox maintenance has been extended until 1:30pm PDT. The engineering team is working with the relevant parties and are trying to address this as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  • cptsaveabro#1990 cptsaveabro Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Ty for the update
  • racaldenracalden Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    As usual, those of us on Xbox have to wait an extended time before we can log in. I hope you are going to extend the Siege event and my VIP status to make up for it.
  • teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    was hopping today that I was not going to experience anymore crashes for how i still have them in the game for how hard it is for me to play with having them so why no fix for this?
  • twist#3303 twist Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Be ready for another one after this and by the way no refunds on anything it's not a problem for them ....
  • draca#3197 draca Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Was trying to download neverwinter , the maintenance for pc is over im guessing ?
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    Will expect to see an appropriate extension on all timed events/VIP then.
  • grobiattigrobiatti Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thanks for the update. I know I'm in the minority, but I'm enjoying mod16. Could it be better? Yes. And overtime it will get better. Of course once Mod17 hits we can start the process all over again.
  • twist#3303 twist Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Game has been down since 8am was told 1and a half hour extinction now we are past that... what's the excuse now?
  • romromeroromromero Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    can we get an extra day of siege since this took away a good amount of playtime? really need those vouchers for our guild. thanks!
    I'm in. Finally :)
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User