test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

wathcer set and new essence bosses showing how to do it?

arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
You need all party members to have daily ME quest active, use 3 runes and have essence to offer to the shade simple as that.

WARNING!!!

DONT DO IT IF SOME PLAYER DONT HAVE DAILY ME QUEST, GOOD HUNTS EVERYONE B)B)B)B)

Comments

• arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Despair gets stucked on chains phase, the one that has a blue shield after party is wiped it only lets 1 player get inside the arena also he had a timer to dissappear, @mimicking#6533 why not make a normal dungeon door to enter the arena like dungeons?
  • tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    [todelete]
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    That wolf killed our tank in a row, 750k hits, and randomly oneshoot party members from distance, anything to work arround or is this ment to be handled with mod 20 gear ? :)
    Did not check tanks stats tbh, but power got downscaled down to 100k all time. Ment to be that way or do we play vs not intended bugs?
  • rangerreekrangerreek Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    Why have I watched people do it with only 1 rune active? Just curious.
    Fight with honor, die with glory!
  • rangerreekrangerreek Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    Nevermind, apparently it was fixed in the patch...
    Fight with honor, die with glory!
  • malistaire#9098 malistaire Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    I was able to successfully call the ghost without all players (me) having the quest. You don't need for all players to have the quest. You do need 3 runes.
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User

I was able to successfully call the ghost without all players (me) having the quest. You don't need for all players to have the quest. You do need 3 runes.

was this before or after friday emergency maintenance?
  • tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User

That wolf killed our tank in a row, 750k hits, and randomly oneshoot party members from distance, anything to work arround or is this ment to be handled with mod 20 gear ? :)
    Did not check tanks stats tbh, but power got downscaled down to 100k all time. Ment to be that way or do we play vs not intended bugs?

The one party member targeted by the sword have to back away from group and kite the sword
  • hpfireman#6695 hpfireman Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Today Sorrow boss killed us all 22K+ tank, me hales, 3 dps... much harder on 3 runes, I did not have the quest. Couldn't re-enter area all together until boss despawned.