test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

warlock feedback

gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User
General:
Shadow slip no longer has high priority in casting. It should go back to high priority because sometimes you get a red area when casting a power and is impossible to avoid.

Hellbringer
Arms of hardar is useless, 40 magnitude damage is too low. I do more damage using at wills
Infernal spheres is also useless. It should have a reflect like on mod 15, or be like barkshield enchantment absorbing a fixed ammount of damage per sphere
Creeping death damage is too low and it doesn't stack like it was on mod 15. I chose executioner gift on that without any thinking

Soulweaver
Prince of hell is not good. It could be useful if it gives hit points instead of armor penetration
Dark revelry buff is not tempting. A damage or damage resistance buff to the party would be nice

Comments

• soul#6332 soul Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    SW does not damage at all. We want UP.
  • riser#2582 riser Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    well I am 21k sw with 140k power and all my stats capped all of my gear is dps based % dmg ebonized ring+hag rag, terror grip, ebonized shirt, shadow ring +5,demo set.. no matter what combination I try no matter what feat I change I spend more than 5 reroll token changing feat and stuff to increase dps … but the result is same I cant out dps a 91k power cw, tr, hr (they are not even fully dps gear not even demo set).. I am soo sad
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Maybe due to missing encounter from any impact beside Killing Flame, missing function of RI buff, when it takes 2min to stack, since you got one power to stack it(Hadar Grasp) and maybe due to the fact that core functions (curse) are only working suboptimal, being forced to run one class feature 24/7 (ACC). Maybe also due to the fact that all input on preview got ignored 100%.
    Puppet is weak, being a core ability.
    Hadar Grasp, a 200 magnitude encounter, has a cool down of 15 seconds! Any class there doing worse? :)
  • hrakhhrakh Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    I agree with the comments schietindebux is making, but despite that it is still absolutely possible to do decent damage (note I did not say GOOD damage, because the Warlock has been demoted to second tier DPS) with a Warlock. It is however a lot of work. Because, yes, the rotation is clunky, feat choices, class features and powers are all forced because most are simply not viable. Being relegated to 2nd tier as a DPS does not make me happy to start with, but not having viable choices goes directly against the stated intent of this "rework".

None of this surprises me, or I would guess any of the veteran Warlock players, as our feedback thread was filled with concerns and warnings that were only occasionally drowned out by the deafening sound of crickets that was our only official response.

There are serious issues with the Warlock (low damage, clunky mechanics, cannot even cleanse ourselves..), but the class is not unplayable. But I sometimes wish it was, cause right now it is barely just good and fun enough for me to hang on like a sap.
  • giz#2086 giz Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    They needed one week to fix seethe mechanic bug for DPS Fighter, but they can't listen the feedback about Warlock class. They said that all classes should be viable and all this Mod 16 nerf bat was claiming class balance, they only thing that i see is people looking for TR, CW, HR for LoMM. Warlocks again a low tier trash dps class.
  • obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    lol

I’ve got nothing else.
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    On further testing, dps branch seems to need a little tweak. Apart from the powers i stated avobe as useless, it needs a fine tuning on damage dealt. When it comes to the paingiver table on hellbringer on most dungeons, the warlock seems to be making half the damage of another dps clases such as tr hr cw barbies.
    On the other hand, as many said healer warlock can't do the job. Yeah with all the dot heals seems like he's healing but when the heal is really needed it doesn't have a big heal. Shatter spark heals for less that 10% hp of most clases. The only healing power is the daily (and not that big, just around a mediocre healing encounter of a dc or pally) with all the cooldown implied for being a daily and a deadly combination with the damage transfer feat (deadly for the warlock of course)
  • vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User

On further testing, dps branch seems to need a little tweak. Apart from the powers i stated avobe as useless, it needs a fine tuning on damage dealt. When it comes to the paingiver table on hellbringer on most dungeons, the warlock seems to be making half the damage of another dps clases such as tr hr cw barbies.
    On the other hand, as many said healer warlock can't do the job. Yeah with all the dot heals seems like he's healing but when the heal is really needed it doesn't have a big heal. Shatter spark heals for less that 10% hp of most clases. The only healing power is the daily (and not that big, just around a mediocre healing encounter of a dc or pally) with all the cooldown implied for being a daily and a deadly combination with the damage transfer feat (deadly for the warlock of course)

i did a random CN on my warlock last night after reading this thread....he is 19k with on avg r10 enchantments...has a r9 vorpal
    and except for demon lord set he has all mod 16 gear from ME's (epic alabaster main and ebony offhand)

there was another warlock in the party, dps as well, and a rogue.
    they were all decked out with r14-r15 enchants and r13-14 vorpal, legendary alabaster sets too
    all 21k+, and at the end my dmg was 13 mil and all of them were at 7 mil
    warlock does great dps
    I say this often, and virtually no one believes me who hasn't actually played with my Warlock. It's like so many people believe the class is terrible (and believed it was terrible even in M15, when it wasn't) that they don't even try anymore.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    my soulweaver warlock (healer) did great in mod 16 and my wizard still having hard time surviving defending the portal weekly.
    my cleric still on threshold at defending portal, it was fine before mod 16, now he heals terrible and kill mobs too long.

i did a random CN on my warlock last night after reading this thread....he is 19k with on avg r10 enchantments...has a r9 vorpal
    and except for demon lord set he has all mod 16 gear from ME's (epic alabaster main and ebony offhand)

they were all decked out with r14-r15 enchants and r13-14 vorpal, legendary alabaster sets too
    warlock does great dps
    you can't test things on cn which is scaled af, try it on unscaled content and the damage is half than the other dps classes. I even got less damage than a tank pally

warlock does great dps
    you can't test things on cn which is scaled af, try it on unscaled content and the damage is half than the other dps classes. I even got less damage than a tank pally
    That means you aren't using the right powers or feats. I run LOMM on DPS Warlock all the time, and also on Wizard. And with other DPS of these and other classes, with similar equipment and experience. They both do well.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

edited May 2019
    vorphied said:

That means you aren't using the right powers or feats. I run LOMM on DPS Warlock all the time, and also on Wizard. And with other DPS of these and other classes, with similar equipment and experience. They both do well.

yellows acc npnm, aoe hellfire ring, fb and cb daily accursed souls. Single target same yellows, hellfire ring hg and kf. Daily tc. feats double scorch, warlock curse, risky investment, executioner and ss recovery. Last lomm i did (i forgot to take screenshot of the paingiver) tr and cw around same equipment as me, they hit for 70m i hit for 45m. A good pally tank got 10m less dmg than me spamming dailies.
    Don't get me wrong, among the two branches dps seems way better for me. Apart from the useless powers i said, it just needs a damage fine tuning to match other classes.
    edited May 2019
    > @gonzakotwi said:
    > That means you aren't using the right powers or feats. I run LOMM on DPS Warlock all the time, and also on Wizard. And with other DPS of these and other classes, with similar equipment and experience. They both do well.
    >
    >
    > yellows acc npnm, aoe hellfire ring, fb and cb daily accursed souls. Single target same yellows, hellfire ring hg and kf. Daily tc. feats double scorch, warlock curse, risky investment, executioner and ss recovery. Last lomm i did (i forgot to take screenshot of the paingiver) tr and cw around same equipment as me, they hit for 70m i hit for 45m. A good pally tank got 10m less dmg than me spamming dailies.
    > Don't get me wrong, among the two branches dps seems way better for me. Apart from the useless powers i said, it just needs a damage fine tuning to match other classes.

Single target = CB, HG, KF.

On bosses where you can consistently get CA by positioning, drop NPNM for DC.

Brood of Hadar for single-target daily until TC is fixed (the damage-taken debuff isn’t working past the first hit).

Parting Blasphemy for trash, and I have it by default for single-target because of CB. Warlock’s Curse may or may not work better for single-target (honestly not sure), but PB is definitely good.

So far Rogues, Wizards, and Barbies are coming closest to my Warlock’s damage, but most DPS are doing much less. A close run has my Warlock at 90-100 mil with the next DPS at 70-80, and a wider gap looks like 65-115+.

A Rogue with the same equipment and consistently using the Armored Griffon mount bonus for cooldown would be difficult to beat, and Wizard can compete very well on boss fights, but having a class feature that gives CA makes Warlock a great all-purpose DPS.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

vorphied said:

> @gonzakotwi said:

> That means you aren't using the right powers or feats. I run LOMM on DPS Warlock all the time, and also on Wizard. And with other DPS of these and other classes, with similar equipment and experience. They both do well.

>

>

> yellows acc npnm, aoe hellfire ring, fb and cb daily accursed souls. Single target same yellows, hellfire ring hg and kf. Daily tc. feats double scorch, warlock curse, risky investment, executioner and ss recovery. Last lomm i did (i forgot to take screenshot of the paingiver) tr and cw around same equipment as me, they hit for 70m i hit for 45m. A good pally tank got 10m less dmg than me spamming dailies.

> Don't get me wrong, among the two branches dps seems way better for me. Apart from the useless powers i said, it just needs a damage fine tuning to match other classes.

Single target = CB, HG, KF.

On bosses where you can consistently get CA by positioning, drop NPNM for DC.

Brood of Hadar for single-target daily until TC is fixed (the damage-taken debuff isn’t working past the first hit).

Parting Blasphemy for trash, and I have it by default for single-target because of CB. Warlock’s Curse may or may not work better for single-target (honestly not sure), but PB is definitely good.

So far Rogues, Wizards, and Barbies are coming closest to my Warlock’s damage, but most DPS are doing much less. A close run has my Warlock at 90-100 mil with the next DPS at 70-80, and a wider gap looks like 65-115+.

A Rogue with the same equipment and consistently using the Armored Griffon mount bonus for cooldown would be difficult to beat, and Wizard can compete very well on boss fights, but having a class feature that gives CA makes Warlock a great all-purpose DPS.

I did forgot to mention i also change npnm for dc when i have consistent ca. WIll try cb and parting blasphemy for bosses though. TC definitely needs a fix if it does work like that
    > @gonzakotwi said:
    > > @gonzakotwi said:
    >
    > > That means you aren't using the right powers or feats. I run LOMM on DPS Warlock all the time, and also on Wizard. And with other DPS of these and other classes, with similar equipment and experience. They both do well.
    >
    > >
    >
    > >
    >
    > > yellows acc npnm, aoe hellfire ring, fb and cb daily accursed souls. Single target same yellows, hellfire ring hg and kf. Daily tc. feats double scorch, warlock curse, risky investment, executioner and ss recovery. Last lomm i did (i forgot to take screenshot of the paingiver) tr and cw around same equipment as me, they hit for 70m i hit for 45m. A good pally tank got 10m less dmg than me spamming dailies.
    >
    > > Don't get me wrong, among the two branches dps seems way better for me. Apart from the useless powers i said, it just needs a damage fine tuning to match other classes.
    >
    >
    >
    > Single target = CB, HG, KF.
    >
    >
    >
    > On bosses where you can consistently get CA by positioning, drop NPNM for DC.
    >
    >
    >
    > Brood of Hadar for single-target daily until TC is fixed (the damage-taken debuff isn’t working past the first hit).
    >
    >
    >
    > Parting Blasphemy for trash, and I have it by default for single-target because of CB. Warlock’s Curse may or may not work better for single-target (honestly not sure), but PB is definitely good.
    >
    >
    >
    > So far Rogues, Wizards, and Barbies are coming closest to my Warlock’s damage, but most DPS are doing much less. A close run has my Warlock at 90-100 mil with the next DPS at 70-80, and a wider gap looks like 65-115+.
    >
    >
    >
    > A Rogue with the same equipment and consistently using the Armored Griffon mount bonus for cooldown would be difficult to beat, and Wizard can compete very well on boss fights, but having a class feature that gives CA makes Warlock a great all-purpose DPS.
    >
    > I did forgot to mention i also change npnm for dc when i have consistent ca. WIll try cb and parting blasphemy for bosses though. TC definitely needs a fix if it does work like that

Yeah, I think you’ll notice a big difference using CB in single target. I’m not logged in right now, but IIRC, CB’s two charges equal 300 magnitude (450 with PB feat) and are not reliant on the target stewing in the AoE DoT of HFR for full damage.

I’ve been too lazy to try to figure out exactly how the Warlock’s Curse feat works. My concern is that it might lose significant uptime with how frequently we remove and reapply Lesser Curse, but for all I know it could indeed be the better option in a longer boss fight.

When I tested Tyrannical Curse on dummies and on mobs, I noticed that the 15% debuff was lasting only for the moment of initial cast and then dropping when the debuff icon disappeared from the target’s status bar.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

edited May 2019
    TC seems to be pretty impactfull due to effectiveness buff, if you can time your burst optimal.
    My opinion about CB vs HR varies. HR spends better sparkgain and higher output from SS /recovery, CB seems to be better burst.
    Maybe I gonna try a build with WC feat + HR aoe, the difference might be minimal in the end.
    About warlock and performance, my experience is , we are "midfield-dps", ok in focus damage, bad in aoe-burst compareatively.
    If you compare classes please substract broken artifacts, gimmicks and maybe companions in the bill.
    In the end CW wins the race definitely, that´s what those player say themself, if they honestly compare performaces of classes.

TC seems to be pretty impactfull due to effectiveness buff, if you can time your burst optimal.
    My opinion about CB vs HR varies. HR spends better sparkgain and higher output from SS /recovery, CB seems to be better burst.
    Maybe I gonna try a build with WC feat + HR aoe, the difference might be minimal in the end.
    About warlock and performance, my experience is , we are "midfield-dps", ok in focus damage, bad in aoe-burst compareatively.
    If you compare classes please substract broken artifacts, gimmicks and maybe companions in the bill.
    In the end CW wins the race definitely, that´s what those player say themself, if they honestly compare performaces of classes.

The effectiveness buff isn't working, at least not for me. Check your logs and see if you are getting boosted damage past the initial hit of TC (and weapon enchantment + whatever else procs in that moment). For me the bonus is gone as soon as the TC debuff icon vanishes from the target, which is immediately after the cast.

HFR damage is very poor if the target isn't stationary, and it's worse in terms of raw damage even if the target remains in it for the entire duration. Out of the LOMM bosses, only the Boreworm is a captive audience since Arcturia moves around like crazy and Trobriand needs to be repositioned frequently for the Scaladar mechanic.

Considering that many players are using the same broken artifacts and similar companion rosters, you can't subtract them. Even if you remove things like the Storyteller's Journal, you end up with very high damage, just not as wide of a gap. If you remove certain companions, Warlock actually gains an advantage, because Death Slaad works great for, say, Rogue, but is not working properly on Warlock.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

edited May 2019
    vorphied said:

The effectiveness buff isn't working, at least not for me. Check your logs and see if you are getting boosted damage past the initial hit of TC (and weapon enchantment + whatever else procs in that moment). For me the bonus is gone as soon as the TC debuff icon vanishes from the target, which is immediately after the cast.

HFR damage is very poor if the target isn't stationary, and it's worse in terms of raw damage even if the target remains in it for the entire duration. Out of the LOMM bosses, only the Boreworm is a captive audience since Arcturia moves around like crazy and Trobriand needs to be repositioned frequently for the Scaladar mechanic.

Considering that many players are using the same broken artifacts and similar companion rosters, you can't subtract them. Even if you remove things like the Storyteller's Journal, you end up with very high damage, just not as wide of a gap. If you remove certain companions, Warlock actually gains an advantage, because Death Slaad works great for, say, Rogue, but is not working properly on Warlock.
    Doohickey same as Chartilifax, both are about 7%-10% in the end. The bill is simple when runnning Act and most player I met don´t run that stuff tbh.
    Follwing numbers I can see that warlock lacks behind TR/CW at boss encounter, did not match that much Hunter tbh.
    But that´s no drama, the class can absolve all content without issues and like you said: Warlock can constantly provide Combat Advantage for your teammates TR and CW. There are occasions where order get´s lost and where a constant CA is pretty welcome (3-4 scorps incoming, Golem-armada at 2. boss).

HFR is sometimes benefitial to get a better spark reload ( I don´t use it at 1. boss, 2./3. sometimes) and i have to switch loadout infight a lot anyway and lately I had to tank Arcturia and run VE for 3. encounter (to get that tiny HP buff :) ). It´s not about the damage, but it really depends on crit or no crit and maybe also if there is one mob or 3 inside, let´s say at Trobriand (i guess so).

Looking at ACT actually, TC does hit (crit or no crit) and afterwards nothing happens, no damage link from any impact and no effectiveness buff, bugged somehow...
    I am pretty sure, it once worked on preview and the effect buff lasted for 20 seconds, but maybe @noworries#8859 thought it needed to be nerfed or anything like that, I don´t ask for reasons any more, maybe he simply should delete that daily causing so much confusion for years in the sum
    -> fits the actual spirit of this game to make things easy and more transparent, esp. when bugged stuff can´t be fixed over years :)
    Thanks for double-checking TC. Glad I’m not crazy lol.

I have a doohickey, but I almost always forget to use it. I slotted it at the release of LOMM as a backup encounter when I found out how strong it was, but I never got used to hitting that hotkey regularly, so ends up as a small % of my damage.

The top DPS players I run with have access to the same equipment I do in my Warlock. My Wizard lacks the Storyteller’s Journal but still does very high damage, so I’m inclined to believe that Wiz has a higher base damage ceiling on single-target and situationally on trash (tightly-packed vs. spread-out, crit Icy Terrain or not, etc.).

My hunch is that DPS across the board are closer in performance now than they have been in years. Curious to see what happens as more balance patches roll out.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

edited May 2019
    On my act i Also get doohickey to represent around 10% of the total dmg, again as shietindebux said most top dps would use a Buff ítem rather than the doohickey on the potion tray. It feels like we área pushing this to the limit to get close to other dpsers working at 50% capacity.
    Warlock no longer gives CA to the party only to itself.
    About pb Still didnt test it but wouldnt it be a plain proc and be unaffected by damage, if thats the case it would be 75% of wep dmg (around 3k dmg?). On a cb that hits for 30k would be 10% as Warlock curse and im loosing that Buff on kf which Is the most hitting encounter we have
    edited May 2019

On my act i Also get doohickey to represent around 10% of the total dmg, again as shietindebux said most top dps would use a Buff ítem rather than the doohickey on the potion tray. It feels like we área pushing this to the limit to get close to other dpsers working at 50% capacity.

Warlock no longer gives CA to the party only to itself.

About pb Still didnt test it but wouldnt it be a plain proc and be unaffected by damage, if thats the case it would be 75% of wep dmg (around 3k dmg?). On a cb that hits for 30k would be 10% as Warlock curse and im loosing that Buff on kf which Is the most hitting encounter we have

So NPNM is a selfish buff with no utility for anyone else? ..sad somehow.
    About PB I can only give an estimation of a 7% overall damage in lomm, using CB, KF, HG at bosses and 1.FB, 2.CB, 3.KF/HFR at trash constantly. I doubt you can get +10% from that WC feat all over the run, and those PB procs do help sometimes to finish mimics faster, +75 magnitude on every HG and CB is the better burst I think -> HG = 250mag, VE=275mag, CB= 225mag. esp rotations like FB->CB->HFR->CB (Doohickey finisher :) ) are from impact to hold against other classes, running trash.
    But the difference might be small in the end and you can run KF, HG, HFR/VE at bosses and might deal similar dps.
    > @gonzakotwi said:
    > On my act i Also get doohickey to represent around 10% of the total dmg, again as shietindebux said most top dps would use a Buff ítem rather than the doohickey on the potion tray. It feels like we área pushing this to the limit to get close to other dpsers working at 50% capacity.
    > Warlock no longer gives CA to the party only to itself.
    > About pb Still didnt test it but wouldnt it be a plain proc and be unaffected by damage, if thats the case it would be 75% of wep dmg (around 3k dmg?). On a cb that hits for 30k would be 10% as Warlock curse and im loosing that Buff on kf which Is the most hitting encounter we have

As was said above, PB is effective burst.

Consumables hot bar has room for Doohickey along with a health stone and one buff item like a horn. Consistent damage from doohickey is far superior to random buff effect, anyway (assuming you remember to click it).
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

vorphied said:

As was said above, PB is effective burst.

Consumables hot bar has room for Doohickey along with a health stone and one buff item like a horn. Consistent damage from doohickey is far superior to random buff effect, anyway (assuming you remember to click it).

Indeed checked it out today, that leaves warlock curse at the same state as creeping death
  • usmanazeem#8526 usmanazeem Member Posts: 14 Arc User

General:
    Shadow slip no longer has high priority in casting. It should go back to high priority because sometimes you get a red area when casting a power and is impossible to avoid.

Hellbringer
    Arms of hardar is useless, 40 magnitude damage is too low. I do more damage using at wills
    Infernal spheres is also useless. It should have a reflect like on mod 15, or be like barkshield enchantment absorbing a fixed ammount of damage per sphere
    Creeping death damage is too low and it doesn't stack like it was on mod 15. I chose executioner gift on that without any thinking

Soulweaver
    Prince of hell is not good. It could be useful if it gives hit points instead of armor penetration
    Dark revelry buff is not tempting. A damage or damage resistance buff to the party would be nice

Yes,this is something I have been extremely sad about and it BREAKS MY HEART to see that the paragon specific powers are being wasted,arm of hadar inferno spheres and BoVa are useless,

HELLBRINGER:Infernal spheres and blades of vanquished armies are very bad encounters and wasting 2/5 spots in the dps specific paragon,we need them to be changed into something useful such as make 1 of them single target and other AoE please.

Soulweaver:Why does shadow wraith even exist? it has no use in healing OR DPS because it deals 200 magnitude OVER 12 SECONDS and 40 healing magnitude AND ONLY STACKS 2 TIMES,absolute WASTE of 1/5 healing paragon powers,please make it into a useful power

TL;DR:i suggest change the infern spheres and blades of vanquished armies enconters in Hellbringer paragon into useful powers,literally 95% of lvl 80 warlocks don't use them and change shadow wraith encounter in soulweaver paragon tosomething useful like a shield giving power you can use on an allyor anything that wouold make us want to use it(
  • usmanazeem#8526 usmanazeem Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    vorphied said:

> @gonzakotwi said:

> > @gonzakotwi said:

>

> > That means you aren't using the right powers or feats. I run LOMM on DPS Warlock all the time, and also on Wizard. And with other DPS of these and other classes, with similar equipment and experience. They both do well.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > yellows acc npnm, aoe hellfire ring, fb and cb daily accursed souls. Single target same yellows, hellfire ring hg and kf. Daily tc. feats double scorch, warlock curse, risky investment, executioner and ss recovery. Last lomm i did (i forgot to take screenshot of the paingiver) tr and cw around same equipment as me, they hit for 70m i hit for 45m. A good pally tank got 10m less dmg than me spamming dailies.

>

> > Don't get me wrong, among the two branches dps seems way better for me. Apart from the useless powers i said, it just needs a damage fine tuning to match other classes.

>

>

>

> Single target = CB, HG, KF.

>

>

>

> On bosses where you can consistently get CA by positioning, drop NPNM for DC.

>

>

>

> Brood of Hadar for single-target daily until TC is fixed (the damage-taken debuff isn’t working past the first hit).

>

>

>

> Parting Blasphemy for trash, and I have it by default for single-target because of CB. Warlock’s Curse may or may not work better for single-target (honestly not sure), but PB is definitely good.

>

>

>

> So far Rogues, Wizards, and Barbies are coming closest to my Warlock’s damage, but most DPS are doing much less. A close run has my Warlock at 90-100 mil with the next DPS at 70-80, and a wider gap looks like 65-115+.

>

>

>

> A Rogue with the same equipment and consistently using the Armored Griffon mount bonus for cooldown would be difficult to beat, and Wizard can compete very well on boss fights, but having a class feature that gives CA makes Warlock a great all-purpose DPS.

>

> I did forgot to mention i also change npnm for dc when i have consistent ca. WIll try cb and parting blasphemy for bosses though. TC definitely needs a fix if it does work like that

Yeah, I think you’ll notice a big difference using CB in single target. I’m not logged in right now, but IIRC, CB’s two charges equal 300 magnitude (450 with PB feat) and are not reliant on the target stewing in the AoE DoT of HFR for full damage.

I’ve been too lazy to try to figure out exactly how the Warlock’s Curse feat works. My concern is that it might lose significant uptime with how frequently we remove and reapply Lesser Curse, but for all I know it could indeed be the better option in a longer boss fight.

When I tested Tyrannical Curse on dummies and on mobs, I noticed that the 15% debuff was lasting only for the moment of initial cast and then dropping when the debuff icon disappeared from the target’s status bar.

Also did you know that warlocks curse is broken?it does like...0.1% damage instead of 10%\