test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

non-droping-loot Bosses at ME runs

blag001blag001 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
Well,

I'm droping it here and more players can confirm it.

Sometimes at the ME runs we face some kind of group of enemies as a boss. At least they apear at the places big bosses apears and they are stronger than normal mobs too, like The Adventurers and the Frog-like creatures... well, everytime I faced those boss-groups it/they never droped loot. I asked my guild mates and they said they never got loot when they face those groups too.

Same happens with Spider Bosses that when they die they drop some spiderlings... Never got loot from those.

So, other players noticed and can confirm that?

Comments

• wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    same with those 3 "Gravekeepers", those are very deadly encounters, almost endless resummoning waves of undeads, they are worst than those summoners in Biggrin's Tomb.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Well, the whole "reward" system is broken as youknowwhat in general these days...

The Alabaster weapon set for example is walled behind some really bad RNG drop rate, while you get some crappy green weapon set for fighting your way through the Undermountain campaign - it makes no sense, but that's how it is right now.

Collecting 9 relics in regular MEs doesn't seem to improve the rewards pulled from the quest chest either, there're more then enough ME runs that end with no decent drop from their bosses and only a rare HAMSTER item from the chest. The lowest possible reward for a 9 relics run should be something random from the ebonized collection.

Dungeon and skirmish runs are harder now, but the rewards are as crappy as ever, and the same goes for events. Neverwinter Siege is currently running, and while the dragons are now very difficult to kill - yep, the rewards are the same like last year and probably the year before... for the love of all deities, at the very least make the items one can buy from the Supply Sergeant bound to account.

@Devs please start rewarding your players with something good for spending their time and/or money in your game.
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!