test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Character Damage and Map Issues

whatanerdwhatanerd Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
A few things:

1. My rogue always takes 1 damage at random intervals, even when I'm sitting in Protector's Enclave. I can't find any information related to this in my skills or armour, meaning I can't find any reason why this damage is happening (even in safe places).
2. My partner has a wizard where this happens; his wizard used to take 1 damage at seemingly random intervals, even in safe places. It now takes 4 damage; there is no explanation for this that we can find (armour, skills, and so on).
3. Ebon Downs and Whispering Caverns are horrible maps to be in; the quests change at random and aspects of them flash. (My partner and I both experience this.) It's visually horrifying and honestly makes me sick when I'm in those locations.
4. This isn't in the title, BUT: A lot of items are now require Press F to pick up (including the 'treasure'). Did I miss this change or is this a bug? (If the former, can we turn on some option to not always Press F to pick up?)
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    whatanerdwhatanerd Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Thanks, @pariswinters#7118 ! Didn't catch it when I was reading the patch notes.

As for the Knight's Defense, I didn't even recognise I had that skill. Thanks for that information!

Also: The items in the Dungeon Maintenance quest of AI campaign are... weird squares? No item appears in the item picture (blank, except for number of items being picked up). Enemies also don't appear correctly from portals (if at all).