test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral deva's insight and Redemption how does it work?

allsinsallsins Member Posts: 31 Arc User
Astral Deva's Insight: Equip: 5% chance on hit to heal companion and player for 4000 hp.
Redemption: Equip : Chance on hit to heal you and your companion for 4% maximum health over 15s wen your companion is near.

My question is, are this on hit effects wen i hit something or wen my companion hits something?

Im using this on my Aprentice healer and he does not seem to auto attack ever, so if those only proc on companion hits, its almost useless on him.

I searched youtube, google and i cant find the answer to that, if someone knows, i would really appreciate it.

Comments

• frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    I don't know how it is now. But back in the day, I thought it was on my hits and bought it only to realize that it needs the companion to hit >.>
    FrozenFire
  • allsinsallsins Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Yeah, i thought it was on my hits as well, that's why i bought it, but to be honest i think its on the companion hits, wich makes it useless on healer companions, because they don't attack.

Oh well ^^
    Oh, it procs wen i get hit or wen the companion gets hit? They have to make this things clear for new players, last time i played this game was back on Elemental evil.

I don't know any of those skill, i will assume they are the Guardian Fighter skills ^^.
    I only play warlock, yes i had 4 alts for the AD dungeon farm back in the day, but i don't even remember what skills they have, they spend their time on the workshop now.

I miss the lifesteal, but is just a matter of adaption, it was overpowered and made things too easy, i like it better now without it.

Right now im using healer companion, The mount " heal wen you have 50% or lower hp " i have two of those, have no idea if they both proc tho, Astral Deva's Insight and Redemption, its not even close to the old lifesteal, but it works ^^
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    allsins said:

I don't know any of those skill, i will assume they are the Guardian Fighter skills ^^.
    I only play warlock, yes i had 4 alts for the AD dungeon farm back in the day, but i don't even remember what skills they have, they spend their time on the workshop now.

Those are insignia bonuses. Check your Stable (under Mounts tab) and click on Show Insignia Bonuses and choose For All Mounts.
    FrozenFire
    Thank you, i will check that out :)

since you somehow did not understand the first time....
    REDEMPTION PROCS WHEN YOU GET HIT

Thank you, that is actually more useful, than on companion hits :)

redemption works with augments too, doesn't actually require having a companion

Damn im learning a lot, it was a good idea to come to the forums, this community seems very helpful, thanks a lot :)