test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Heroic Encounter rewards can not be claimed

124»

Comments

• reisnowreisnow Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Today is the 23rd @korpivaellus The patch should come out today, but I checked for patch notes again, and nothing is mentioned for the problem. I'm guessing we aren't going to be able to do anything about it, until the 29th for the long maint.
  • taikaias#9396 taikaias Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Nothing is mentioned in the Patch Notes about fixing this problem. My alt is suffering from it. When it is getting to the point where I'm considering having to delete that alt and recreate it??? I seriously do not want to have to delete it though, because I finally got full Alabaster on that alt. I am absolutely getting really frustrated with this right now. When will it be fixed?????
  • shafuqshafuq Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    is this problem not being fixed?! why isn't anything mentioned in the H A M S T E R patch notes?!
  • elsungaelsunga Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Fixed and all the loot is claimable.
  • mythdemeanourmythdemeanour Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    Update fixed it for me.. and I was rewarded retroactive rewards, thanks.

BTW Devs could you please include this information in the patch notes so as to make players aware, again thanks.
  • ellyriellyri Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    It's working! You can claim each award one at a time--make sure you watch your currency caps as you do :)
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hey folks! We were waiting on some additional clarification for the check-in of this fix which is why it did not make it into the original patch notes. They have now been updated.
  • emese#4731 emese Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    GREAT! It is working! Thank you!
    I opened about 300 :) ... and though some rewards might not be exactly what I had when I got them I am pretty happy with the results. An example is that I got only 400 influence in spite of the fact that had more stronghold HEs from different days. But it is better then nothing.

Also, if you are like me and have several from demonic HEs and some some other high zone HEs-- those give seals of crown that you can turn into items or AD. Watch for the cap of 1200 seal!
  • dennizonndennizonn Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    arazith07 said:

dennizonn said:

This bug hit me today after the Grand Hurricane heroic encounter in Spinward Rise. I have a trouble ticket in, but having read this thread I went from losing hope to getting angry. I am kicking myself for the money I have continued to dump into this game even after Mod16, after having read this bug has existed since Day 1 of Mod16 with no resolution, and no adequate response from the developers. THIS IS A GAME BREAKING BUG FOR PEOPLE, FIX IT.

It IS getting fixed in this week's patch according to the Twitch Stream.
    Good to hear.

Hey folks! We were waiting on some additional clarification for the check-in of this fix which is why it did not make it into the original patch notes. They have now been updated.

Thank you very much for not only fixing this problem, but preserving our loot drops. You guys take a lot of heat when things go wrong, but it's important to be just as vocal about your successes. Thanks again!
  • photeus#7983 photeus Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    > Thank you very much for not only fixing this problem, but preserving our loot drops. You guys take a lot of heat when things go wrong, but it's important to be just as vocal about your successes. Thanks again!

Thanks, sure. But something that worked fine before was broken for a month. Is that how we're defining success now?
  • drumon88drumon88 Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    Not fully fixed for me. 1 character was able to claim all the backlogged rewards, 2 are not.
  • cheerz4beerzcheerz4beerz Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    As we never even received an apology for this months worth of frustration all I can say in response to the good news is, its about time.
  • shafuqshafuq Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    mine also has been fixed and i claimed my previous rewards. ty
  • taikaias#9396 taikaias Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Thank you for fixing this!!
  • reisnowreisnow Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    @nitocris83 Thank you for investigating for us, and fixing this problem. I hope to work more with you on any future bugs that we catch. ^.^ Even though most will never say it, we do appreciate all of the hard work that you, the devs, and other moderators do to make the game play more smoothly.
  • phneo#5260 phneo Member Posts: 14 Arc User

Thats really awesome news!! now i am just waiting to try it as patching is still not done downloading, been downloading since patch came out but at the looks of it, i wont be done until next maintenance already starts. Could it be possible to fix the speed in patching download? i get around 0.05Mb/s thats really slow, when working i have to do the same from other European servers and there i get also a bit slowness but still 2Mb/s
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User

An example is that I got only 400 influence in spite of the fact that had more stronghold HEs from different days.

This is sort of, almost, WAI: That's always been how stronghold HEs work and it was very handy in that you could run 10, 20, 30 HEs when you had time then collect 5/day when you didn't have time.

But this sort of thing, it's definitely a downside.