test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.110.20190411b.37

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11169173

Comments

• reisnowreisnow Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    o.o I'm hoping it gets fixed too, but I guess it may not come, until the 29th at this point. I guess I can level my alts till then. I just can't participate in the Dragon Event or any Heroics for Campaigns and expect anything. @nitocris83 Would be nice, if you could give us an update on the Heroic Encounter Claims Button Bug.
  • elsungaelsunga Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Same question goes to stag bug in Nostura demiplane. It was mentioned it will be fixed today and no mention...
  • power#8374 power Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Going to be a disappointing patch for most people if the issues they said were going to be fixed don't get touched up in the patch tomorrow, Guess I can remain hopeful for when I log in and the claim button actually works. Here's hoping.
  • reisnowreisnow Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hopefully, both will be fixed today, but they are doing an extended maint on the 29th too. >.> Or maybe those bugs were just overlooked in making the patch notes. We won't really know, until someone with the company lets us know what's really going on. If nothing else, just work on some alts during the event. I'm not sure what the item level limit is, but we can still do the event on our alts I would think.
  • genadine#7803 genadine Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Why oh why do you push a patch out that you openly acknowledge will break something so fundamental as Auto Loot.

This just elevates the total incompetency of this company to new levels of stupid.

If it is known to break Auto Loot, don't push the patch live until you fix that.

The majority of these fixes are designed to slow down completion of the LoMM dungeon, so in effect are a punch in the face to the player base, but the things you break you simply do not care about.
  • artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User

Companions

• Augment companions no longer incorrectly stop providing stats after a cutscene.
    That's cool, thanks.

Still no fixed :

HP boons don't give any HP.

Augment "Enhancement" power has a negative effect on HP rather than positive.

Ranger artifact weapon modification "Enhanced Penetrating Arrows / Storm Strike" affects Aimed Shot / Aimed Strike instead.

Ranger feat "Enhanced Conductivity" doesn't increase the magnitude of "Lightning Enchanted Weapon" at all.
  • bimberek555#7469 bimberek555 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Because the month does not work, you can not do anything to fix it, the next error is the progress bar of fishing, does not appear.

• valetudo78valetudo78 Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    Gotta love a patch that adds problems. Keep it coming cryptic, way to fix this game. Still no real fix for healer companions or tank companions but yeah.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Well, there were problems with auto-looting before, where i had to pick up some rare item drops "manually"... so from now on i have to pick up everything by myself again? Not a big problem, but any word on how long that will go on?

Btw. it appears that there're only rare level 80 weapons for Rangers and Wizards dropping, is that a known bug too?
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    Soooo no valindra, tiamat, hp boon, tenebrous enchant, heroics rewards .... ok
  • wilsonekpolskawilsonekpolska Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Oke all good nice u are trying fix things but can u fix GF at will bcs he cant hit small targets -_- like hmm mimics on Lomm and can u fix class feature monumentum bcs sometime dont work like should be :(
  • lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
    Priorities for next Patch:
    -Fix HE rewards, if it hasn't been ninja fixed in this patch without mention.
    - Ap gain needs fixing on classes.
    - Fix tenebrous enchants, too many people invested in these.
    - More scaling balancing, the fixes we've been getting have been good, just need to get it right in all maps. atleast most of the maps are now playable.
    - Fix stats in Undermountain when entering and leaving HEs your stats are reduced to 70 in vankradoom and even outside HEs, they remain the same, its same for the other areas but with slightly better stats in those areas.
    - Last on my buglist would be to listen to players, there are clear priorities in the game and i repeat, trobriant not attacking when he's literally done for, isn't one of them. Mimics, stats being reduced in several zones (not just after cutscenes on bosses), golems on arcturia and worm clearly having ridiculous amount of hp (i'd even say as much as the bosses as we dont kill the bosses fast enough because they have multiple phases). Having up to 6 scorpions at once in the trobriant fight, even when doing the mecnanics properly. These are more important imo.

Now gl and keep the fixes coming.
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?
  • elsungaelsunga Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    And there is always time to prepare new loot box...
  • piszozopiszozo Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    where is workshop morale fix? Are you kidding lol i am not playing until it is fixed, just login daily for rewards
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
  • antok500#4237 antok500 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    eolee said:

While I agree those patch notes are disappointing, some people might want to watch the stream again to realise they didnt promise it thursday and insisted heavily on it about the unscaled campaigns, the 10%less HP or higher iL scaled, or double value of enchants and so on. They clearly said it would require testing and will go on Mimic server first. Let's be fair.

That being said where are fixes for HE bug reward, or tenebrous, or workshop/morale, or HP boons, or Souls in Tong, or sword in CR and various other bugs... At this rate, mod 16 is gonna be fixed in mod 18 but mod17 will come with its own bugs and that's just a little bit of History repeating.

Im quite disappointed because i feel like those QA streams are just here to throw some Perlinpinpin Powder in our eyes with promises, promises that look totally good, but yet those streams are before patch notes that are fixing barely anything :( And its starting to be a while now.

Week after week its just more and more disappointment personally. Few dungeons not broken, kind of sad in a dungeons and dragons game... Do you devs realise that some people still playing your game, the casual ones, that we have in our guilds, are telling us they're scared of queueing for RAQ? Do you think its normal? Do you think its normal when a tank a healer and a dps wait in RAQ for 20mn for something to pop?? True story.

We're not fighting bosses we're fighting bugs. Where's my spray can mainhand? Hope the fly swatter OH doesnt have the same drop rate as Alabaster :p

The fixes aren't in the preview patch either. Though breaking auto loot is there too.
  • reeper#9973 reeper Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    So again empty promises during the stream?
  • merik1999merik1999 Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    OH CR has not been beaten yet this mod due to the EXTREME AOE? well i guess we will have to make it harder with the Arcolith so players can't get to that point. I bet the Arcolith is set to super speed and crashed the 4 pillers before the 3 minute mark in the battle now. oh and I bet all his attacks now oneshot you. Whoohoo can't wait. The developers are genius!!!
  • photeus#7983 photeus Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Most anticipated things in patch aren't even in this patch and it's just fixing <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that worked a month ago.

Press F to pay res....I mean to pick up loot.
  • adders79#8251 adders79 Member Posts: 72 Arc User

Is this a joke?

Not a single one of the fixes you promised will be in this week's build ( on that livestream of yours, remember that? ) are included in the patch notes. Where are unscaled campaigns, HE rewards bug fix, 10% less mob HP, higher scaled IL in dungeons etc. ?

Some smaller fixes here and there are nowhere near enough, especially if they come at the expense of breaking auto-loot. People were pretty positive about the last stream so deliver on what was promised you absolute vegetables.

I think you need to rewatch that stream. Most of the stuff you are complaining about is going into a preview patch so we can test it (most likely on Friday). Not once did they say the stuff you mentioned would go into this weeks patch.
  • mofoconanmofoconan Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Derp
    Post edited by mofoconan on
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    I didn't expect any of the scaling stuff to be in the patch after they said some of it would go Friday on Mimic. But the few things they mentioned that would be in this patch aren't. And to break auto-loot at the same time. We deserve better than this.
  • airus86airus86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    Any chance to fix warlock soulsparks before DOOMSDAY?